DATY, DATY, & More DATY!!!

I love, love, love it! Can't get enough of it! This is the one thing that gives me the most intense orgasms. So intense I have found it difficult at times to close my legs for extended periods of time. What's not to love about that?!

So guys. How important is it to you that DATY is on a ladies menu? Those that enjoy it, what is it about DATY that turns you on?
Wow -- I'd figure there would be at least SOME replies to this post.

Especially given how many like (lick) it!

Of course men love daty! And what decent guy would not want his partner to enjoy herself?

HINT if you have not figured it out: The happier the women is, the happier you are. Try it some time.
I LOVE daty. In fact I've had sessions that consisted mostly of that action. If I ever get to Mn---I'll know who to call
A man after my heart! I'll be waiting for ya baby!
DATY is almost mandatory. There is an explicit joy I get when a woman cums from DATY.

I had one provider that HATED DATY. Refused to do it. But one day (5th or 6th session) I convinced her to let me try. The first 2 minutes were uncomfortable for her till I realized the problem. She didn't like Direct stimulation. So I switched my technique and focused on the hood. within minutes she was shivering, squirting and went fetal on me. It was FANTASTIC...

I guess no one cared enough to READ her body and change up their technique...