A funny thing happened on my way to the forum...

HAHAHAHa
I was spending some time with one of my favorite reliable ladies and I had an "akward moment"...
We are in a full on 69...hot and heavy...She is sucking my cock like the rockstar that she is...my face is buried in her pussy, all sloppy and wet, winking at that purdy pink puckerd asshole...totally 'in the zone'....having a good old time. So good ,in fact, that I can't hold on any longer and I rock a fuckin nut so hard I think it must have inflated the condom like a hot air ballon....OH BABY!!! it was SOOO GOOOD! I needed that today...like REALLY needed that! WOW !
HAHAHAHA...Speaking of hot air... .... I involuntarily squeeked a ripper out at the "moment of truth'....and it wasn't something I could ignore. What the fuck am I supposed to do?!?! what do I say? I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy from busting my load and my head is spinning....I apologized, but I was still laughing and couldn"t stop, and I'm still flushed from the big "O"...sorry, but...shit! hahaha
She is such a good sport, I don't think it phased her in the least...at least she didn't show it.
I left her a nice tip just because.
Honestly, I have never had that happen before... and I've been doing this for a long time. Totally involuntary!!!Good thing I didn't have CHILI last night...I might have shit the bed!!! Now THAT would have sucked...
Peace
PK
Wait... you ripped one while her head was down there!!!

I really hope you left an amazing tip or your ass (get it lolz) is on the DNS list.
That is just too funny!
Sorry that happened to her though.
So did you leave a stain on the sheets?
hey, if shes gfe just pull the covers over her head and fog out
  • LynnT
  • 03-06-2012, 05:32 PM
Too funny.. the amount of talk about what comes out of ones butt hole on this board!
hey, if shes gfe just pull the covers over her head and fog out Originally Posted by JONBALLS
Haha... that's a new one for the GFE definition?

Is she a dutch oven provider?
i thinkn that might not even be an upsell
Is there an abbreviation for Dutch Oven?!? Will that be the next BP ad specialty? !!

I just felt SO bad... But it WAS funny, I gotta say. Thank God it didn't stink like enchiladas!!! ToTally involuntary... Musta had one in the chamber and it snuck out during the involuntary muscle contractions
EMBARRASSING ....but FUNNY

Peace
Pk
Always remember, if you rip, bigger tip
Reminds me of the punch line from an old joke: "Do I have to do that 68 more times?"
I hear after marriage, you would be lucky if you had to 68 more times.

the wind can end it also
Haha... that's a new one for the GFE definition?

Is she a dutch oven provider? Originally Posted by mwebber

lolololol