Big time provider?

• Tulsa
  • 03-07-2012, 06:54 PM
That is rediculous. Anyone here making $100,000 a week? lol. If so, I will personally kiss your ass
  • Jaci
  • 03-08-2012, 03:16 AM
And I will kiss the other cheek!!!
Jaci
Can u please tell me how to post my self as a provider
The article actually states that a sex worker who works one week per month earns $100,000 per year, not $100,000 per week.
The article actually states that a sex worker who works one week per month earns $100,000 per year, not $100,000 per week. Originally Posted by Wicket
That comes out to be a little over 8.3K per week, not bad earnings...
Gross or net? And does she pay taxes like the rest of us?
The numbers may be ridiculous but hey you ever know.
I know Jaynie (her alleged accomplice) and all I'll say is
this story is about to get a lot more interesting.
The one absolutly ridiculous number is the amount of the bail. It says she is accused of crimes that could land her in prison for SEVEN YEARS.

Come on, how can they possibly demand a $1,000,000+ bail on a crime that only has a maximum sentence of that?
The one absolutly ridiculous number is the amount of the bail. It says she is accused of crimes that could land her in prison for SEVEN YEARS.

Come on, how can they possibly demand a $1,000,000+ bail on a crime that only has a maximum sentence of that? Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well, true or not, the rationale was that she would jump bail. I don't want to jack this thread, but the subject of bail in the US is complex. The Constitution makes it seem hard to deny. Practice and precedent makes it easy. Setting a HIGH bail is just one method of denying bail.

Bail is designed to motivate one to make all scheduled appearances while the case is pending. She's being held on a $1M cash bail or $2M bond. If she has anywhere near the resources prosecutors claim, the $2M bond should be easy to post ($200,000 to the bail bondsman).
Gristina stands accused of running an Upper East Side brothel that catered to wealthy clients from all over the world. Some residents who live near the nondescript building, situated by an Indian restaurant and a bakery, said that beautiful young women and men in business suits were seen going in and out of the walk-up and that luxury cars were often seen idling outside after midnight.

The 44-year-old mother of four was arrested last month as the result of a five-year corruption investigation in which investigators from the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office amassed 50 to 100 hours of audio and video recordings, some showing prostitutes in action, according to court records. The activities included at least one encounter involving underage prostitution, prosecutors claim.
Hell, if they wanted that much video showing prostitutes in action, they didn't have to devote 5 years of work and God knows how many resources into the investigation. Just buy a membership on kink.com. Cuts out the five years and reduces the costs.

End of threadjack.
  • Tulsa
  • 03-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Good work sir Charles

Hell, if they wanted that much video showing prostitutes in action, they didn't have to devote 5 years of work and God knows how many resources into the investigation. Just buy a membership on kink.com. Cuts out the five years and reduces the costs.

End of threadjack. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Yummy I love kink.com

BTW Great points, Charles. 2M should be nothing for her.
It said working one week per month....oops
That is rediculous. Anyone here making $100,000 a week? lol. If so, I will personally kiss your ass Originally Posted by heidilynnla