Hottie looking for discrete playmate ;)

Hi Friends,

I'm new to the area (and this site) so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know a little about me...

What I'm Looking For:
Hmm.....well in a nutshell, most guys I meet are through friends, so I'm looking for someone new who wants to show me a fun time and help me live out my hot fantasies! I'm looking for a sexy man (or very sexy babe) to have a naughty little rendezvous with!! I'm down to try anything once so long as it's discrete, safe, and ADVENTUROUS! There's nothing sexier than being seduced, but I also really LOVE to have hot sexcapades & threesomes!!!!

About Me:
I'm 5'5", 124 lbs, C-cup, long hair, no tattoos, beautiful face, & in great shape. I don't smoke but I do drink. I'm always dressed up and I love wearing high heels & lingerie

A Naughty Little Secret About Me:
I LOVE to be licked & fingered while on my knees with my head in my pillow and my ass up....mmm!

I really hope I've come to the right place. Feel free to contact me if you think we'd be a great match!

~L.~
Attached Images File Type: jpg lauren 2.jpg (50.2 KB, 597 views) File Type: jpg lauren 3.jpg (6.0 KB, 595 views) File Type: jpg image.jpg (79.9 KB, 599 views) File Type: jpg image (1).jpg (13.1 KB, 596 views)
WOW! Welcome
I've seen these pics before. Welcome.
D&T is not for advertising.
I've seen these pics before. Welcome. Originally Posted by ZarahAdams
I'm sure you have. They are all over Backpage and the ass shot has been used by bait-and-switchers all over the country. All of these pictures except one have multiple hits on Tineye.
She doesn't respond either someone should delete prob.
She was BANNED, probably for using fake pictures and placing an ad in this forum.