Diva Assistant Extraordinaire !!

Hello lovelies!!
My name is Hanna, and I offer discrete personal assistant services to providers in the Adult Industry and I have to say that I absolutely
LOVE being a personal assistant, and go out of my way to make sure my clients needs are met.
Plus, I also believe in this day and age, its always a safer option to have a second voice.

Are you too busy to answer your phone?

Do you hate checking e-mail?

Are you spending too much time checking references?

I can do all of this and more for you!

I am not an agency. I am a personal assistant. I do the same thing any other personal assistant would do only I do it for you.
As your Personal Assistant I can:
Create, build and manage your facebook page or other well known social network sights. Many high end models and clients have found this to be a fantastic way to advertise
Take your calls 9 hours a day 5-6 days a week during the hours you specify.
Screen all your clients
Schedule your appointments
Manage your schedule
Check References
Check and respond to all your email
Create a safety protocol for you
Personal Shopper
Manage all your travel arrangements, Flights, Hotels, Cars
I can act as your personal Concierge making hotel and dinner reservations

And a myriad of other tasks...

Also...I am your PERSONAL assistant which means I am available to assist you with any task you feel suits me. It means I am happy to make dinner reservations for you and your friends as well as you and your clients, so take some time to think about all the things you don't want to do that I could take over. I am available to assist with any task outside of your current line of work as well as with your work. I will also make myself available for travel to you if you feel there are things you need to organize in your own home.

I live in the Twin Cities Metro area.
My rates are very affordable.
If you are interested please feel free to
e-mail me back at this address.
hannabellaluna@gmail.com
or contact me through ECCIE.

Have a beautiful day!!

Sincerely,
Hanna
I have a number of high-end clients who are always looking for reliable and trustworthy phone help. Do you have any references? Past or present..
Still have openings for 2 new clients