218 Reasons To Not Vote For Obama

I think the list is just the beginning. I'm sure there will be more before the election.

http://www.postlibertarian.com/2012/...ote-for-obama/

One reason too, look at the people who want to replace him.
You make a good point, Ekum.
There's only going to be ONE person that will replace him. And he will be FAR better that the current disaster that is in the whitehouse now.

Where's the 4 more years chant?
Your Assholiness! That is great! You're supporting Gary Johnson, too?
Your Assholiness! That is great! You're supporting Gary Johnson, too? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why do you always speak so ugly to me?

Oh yeah...gary johnson...unless they require a piss test.
I wonder what rock you guys are going to hide under when President Obama wins the election by a landslide in November.

. . . I suppose you can always hide in Rush Limbaugh's garage!

Winning an election doesn't make him right,

. . . . . . . . . Any more than your different colored fonts make you right.

Mr. Gunn, i fear you may indeed be correct. After all we have close to 50% of our citizens that have no skin in the game and vote for a living, and another 25% that are just blindly believing the news media that reports things are getting better. That is not to say I think any of those that are running against Mr. Obama are any better, . they are all sell outs seeking only riches and power for themselves. I do however think those that oppose him might be a bit slower in wasting my money, and destroying our country. It is a shame we have allowed ourselves to get to this position. I fear our course to destruction is set and unavoidable, no matter who is elected, because no one is willing to say enough is enough, we simply cannot survive in a state where 50% are working to support 50% that are not.
One reason too, look at the people who want to replace him. Originally Posted by ekim008

+1 . i for one support our current presidents and all of his faults. nobody's perfect and I'm willing to deal with his crap over any one in the GOPs
Your Assholiness! That is great! You're supporting Gary Johnson, too? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
CreepyOldLoser, President Obama needs more useful idiots like u 2 vote Gary Johnson. LOL! u old washed up hippies only care about pot legalization. LOL!

why u get so bent about different colored fonts. u think maybe dat dude laughs at u every time u whine bout it. LOL!

the lama gotta point. u probly still wonder why everybody hates u. LOL!
+1 . i for one support our current presidents and all of his faults. nobody's perfect and I'm willing to deal with his crap over any one in the GOPs Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
+2 give tha brutha anotha shot.
You make a good point, Ekum. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Actually, Ekim the Inbred doesn't make a good point. Plus, if Ekim the Inbred likes a particular candidate, that should make others wary of that candidate.
+2 give tha brutha anotha shot. Originally Posted by Af-Freakin
Af-Fuckup, that's the same lame line you give providers when your 'little willie' doesn't perform.
Af-Fuckup, that's the same lame line you give providers when your 'little willie' doesn't perform. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
little? LOL! u wish i had a shrimp dick like u. usually tha white ladies give me a second cup 4 free. LOL!