mean messages

This Girl Has been sending me awful message. I have been nothing but nice to this girl. I do not know her at all and she is the cause of me not loggin on to this Board. Can i block her? Here a link to her and all message are saved also. http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=60376.
You may block a users posts via your User Control Panel. (Link is on the left side of the screen when you are logged in.)

Use the "edit ignore list" feature to add a user to your blocked list.

It is also against board rules to harass someone via the site, including private messages. Please use the Report To Moderator button in the top right of the PM. (Little warning triangle icon)
  • Mokoa
  • 03-25-2012, 11:22 AM
Use the icon to report such messages or posts so the staff can address them.
Oh sure...go all high tech and inline the image. I see how you are Mo...
wow I just saw this .. all these years later .. all I have to say is illusions spa .. pathetic & silly u are.
wow I just saw this .. all these years later .. all I have to say is illusions spa .. pathetic & silly u are. Originally Posted by BrookeMonroe

So what you're saying is that a three year old thread casting your actions in a negative light should be put on display again for all of eccie?
  • Mokoa
  • 03-30-2015, 10:02 PM
Oh sure...go all high tech and inline the image. I see how you are Mo... Originally Posted by Duke of G
Hmm... It appears that you need more tits and wine.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-30-2015, 10:04 PM
wow I just saw this .. all these years later .. all I have to say is illusions spa .. pathetic & silly u are. Originally Posted by BrookeMonroe
So what you're saying is that a three year old thread casting your actions in a negative light should be put on display again for all of eccie?
Originally Posted by algrace
Let's keep the discussion to the original topic, please.
Hmm... It appears that you need more tits and wine. Originally Posted by Mokoa
A universal problem indeed.
I have saw Brooke before and she is Tits and wine -a very nice wine- and oh those tits .
Zed is dead!!! and so is this thread! 2012 thread.. really!
Since the topic of this thread is "mean messages" here is mine.

Tell me Mokoa
Hmm... It appears that you need more tits and wine. Originally Posted by Mokoa
You make that post then two minutes later you post this

Let's keep the discussion to the original topic, please. Originally Posted by Mokoa
Does that mean you are giving yourself a warning and/or points for your off topic post?
How about a warning and/or points for thread hi-jacking since it was your off topic post that has taken this thread completely off topic?

Hope this is a "mean" enough "message" to stay on topic for you.
the thread is ABOUT ME so no matter how many years ago it has been, I have the right to respond.. the chick is psycho & not who she seems .. my rep is already proven ( yeah bitch im sure is in their somewhere..lol) .. u don't know what the whole story is so .. imho, back off .. she says she doesn't know me or where any bullshit messages could have come from (out of the blue) ..but me & her & anyone who worked at illusions spa at that time, including ann(the psycho owner) know the truth..lol,cuckoo!!

algrace-please go Bl*w urself , I do mean that in the kindest way possible. :-P xoxox
This Girl Has been sending me awful message. I have been nothing but nice to this girl. I do not know her at all and she is the cause of me not loggin on to this Board. Can i block her? Here a link to her and all message are saved also. http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=60376. Originally Posted by StrictlyIndy
Originally Posted by algrace
the thread is ABOUT ME so no matter how many years ago it has been, I have the right to respond.. the chick is psycho & not who she seems .. my rep is already proven ( yeah bitch im sure is in their somewhere..lol) .. u don't know what the whole story is so .. imho, back off .. she says she doesn't know me or where any bullshit messages could have come from (out of the blue) ..but me & her & anyone who worked at illusions spa at that time, including ann(the psycho owner) know the truth..lol,cuckoo!!

algrace-please go Bl*w urself , I do mean that in the kindest way possible. :-P xoxox Originally Posted by BrookeMonroe
Is this an April fool's response? I'm not at all trying to deny you the right to SPA.

You reached back three years to dig up this unnoticed gem. Post away.

I'll get to stretching so I can reach closer to that rarely attained talent of selfsuck.
Is this an April fool's response? I'm not at all trying to deny you the right to SPA.

You reached back three years to dig up this unnoticed gem. Post away.

I'll get to stretching so I can reach closer to that rarely attained talent of selfsuck. Originally Posted by algrace

To bad I just left STL, MO I would have loved to have stopped by KC to see it, it has been done by a contortionist in front of me before so it is definitely not impossible..lmfao