Beauty vs. Brains

• MrGiz
  • 03-25-2012, 11:58 AM
She's gotta give good head.... that's all I can figure!
She's gotta give good head.... that's all I can figure! Originally Posted by MrGiz

Giz, you must of missed the first part of the video. He said he was married, thus he's not getting any head.
Giz, you must of missed the first part of the video. He said he was married, thus he's not getting any head. Originally Posted by Stick1969
+1 lol
  • MrGiz
  • 03-25-2012, 02:25 PM
Yeah... but I believe the writing on the windows might say "Just Married". . . he ain't figured that out yet! Poor Bastard!!
Yeah... but I believe the writing on the windows might say "Just Married". . . he ain't figured that out yet! Poor Bastard!! Originally Posted by MrGiz

It won't take the poor guy long to figure it out. He'll be in the hobby soon enough.
  • MrGiz
  • 03-25-2012, 03:00 PM
It won't take the poor guy long to figure it out. He'll be in the hobby soon enough. Originally Posted by Stick1969
Might be where they met!
OMFG!!!
She defines the meaning of dumb blonde.cool video datass
If he is the husband and was not getting oral before that video went viral, he better be in the hobby if he wants ANY action at all now. Imagine how pissed she is that her face and dumb blonde have become synonomous throughout the country, lol. I have a very strong feeling he is regretting ever putting that video up on you tube.
Lol. Maybe I should introduce him to the board.
Well it sounds like if her brain was in a woodpecker's brain it would peck its on ass
That may be good supporting evidence for his future divorce hearing.

Wife: " Your honor, he was mentally abusive."
Husband: "Spell it."
That may be good supporting evidence for his future divorce hearing.

Wife: " Your honor, he was mentally abusive."
Husband: "Spell it." Originally Posted by Lovely Callie