Leaving the hobby for a while..

Hey I'm sorry to tell you guys but I'm having to quit the hobby for a while. I'm getting my full time job back and I won't be able to work from home this time. I'm going to try to focus on that and school and see how well I do.
I know I'll be back one day, maybe just on the weekends, so I'm just leaving until further notice.
Have fun and be safe everyone!!!
We'll wish you the best. Damn I shoulda put you on my radar sooner.
best wishes to ya babe!!
Ginger, you're a great lady, and I hope you do very well at your job and school, but I also hope you come back to us. If you think you'll return, just post here once in a while - that will keep your account active. If it goes dormant for a period of time (not sure how long), you'll lose your VP status. Still, that's not too big a problem, since you can get it back.

Good luck, and do well!

JaG
We sure will miss you. I really hate that I did not get a chance for a second meeting. I hope to see you back real soon. Until then, good luck with the job and school !!-SG
Well shitskies! First HeatherNicole and now Ginger. Dammit. I am not a happy camper right now...
Thanks y'all! I'll be in touch again when my schedule allows me to play. Sure am gonna miss all of you!!
YOu can leave the hobby but you can't leave your buddies... stay in touch on here some!

Smooch!

Lea
Dadgummit....I'm beginning to think this has Coven written all over it...He says "you need to see ___" next thing I know, She's retiring...

Ms. Ginger, good luck in your quest of school and work. Should you decide to return....just gimme a jingle!
Damn, Heather, Ginger and what about Kris K., Came back in and she seems to be MIA too>>>>>>>>>G.
Another retirement of a highly rated provider that I have not yet met that was on my list...Vicki had a great operation with great ladies until a few years ago; had an appointment to meet Kute Kylie (and she retired late last year); Kendall/Kennie (who was one of Vicki's great ladies) have not had the opportunity to meet her yet - she is probably back at school and not meeting anyone. With all of the issues going on in Huntsville and Birmingham, I sure hope that the ladies that are on my list do not retire...

Good luck.