Provider Review's: location, location, location

• Joedy
  • 03-29-2012, 06:57 AM
I am a verified provider. I stumbled upon a review of mine accidentally. "Review: Late Night with Joedy"

I am a Houston provider. Most all of my business and clients are in Houston. Of course, I have out of town clientes. They find me according to their travel schedule, while in town. I may/or may not have clients out of town that found me while searching in "Houston".

The review was in the Dallas section of eccie. The poster is an eccie memeber in Dallas. The appointment took place in Houston. I sent him a pm and politely asked him if he could post in the Houston location. The review now says- location: Houston instead of- location: Dallas, as it did originally.

It is not benefiting me or anybody that wants to check it out locally-who would be more likely to use it and might base a decision using it.
  • Joedy
  • 03-29-2012, 06:59 AM
Get my drift??? Can it be posted in H-town instead of Dallas?
PM sent

Huck
  • Joedy
  • 03-29-2012, 07:10 AM
I just read, a few threads down, all reviews are attached to the providers' accounts. I don't really understand that. This review is not part of my account. I suppose if I cut and paste it onto my showcase, it would be. Then it is not seen as part of the thread. That is where the exposure is.
Get my drift??? Can it be posted in H-town instead of Dallas? Originally Posted by Joedy
It is in Houston...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=399615
  • Joedy
  • 03-29-2012, 11:24 PM
thanks...
I reassigned the review to you, Joedy. We had previously assigned it a guest handle.