Providers That Hit The Gym and Then The Sack?

More often than not I leave the gym with with a little wood knockin' against my thigh. Can't help it. There are several nice looking MILFs at the gym these days, they know it and I end up driving home consumed with visions of finishing my workout with one of them! Hell, most of the muscles in my body get a nice workout except one

Been thinking about trying to set an appointment with a provider directly after a workout. I hit the gym in the mornings & shower at home so why not shower at her place? Better yet, my little brain has been wondering about a multi-hour session where we play, hit the hotel gym for a workout, then back to the room, shower together and round #2.

Thoughts? Other than I may have too much time on my hands!
I used to see a provider right after she worked out.....but it wasn't planned that way....that was just time she had planned to see me(atf)..But it didnt last because she came over in her sweats and unshowered and no makeup...I figured that if she didn't take time to get ready to see me she didnot deserve to see me.
Haha! I'm about go to go workout myself.
Why not schedule something very late night with a provider at a 24hr gym? There's not a lot of people at the gym at 1am. It could get very interesting with all the benches around to try different activities.
Why not schedule something very late night with a provider at a 24hr gym? There's not a lot of people at the gym at 1am. It could get very interesting with all the benches around to try different activities. Originally Posted by shorty
It's pretty obvious you've never gone into a 24hr Gym, probably any gym for that matter. 24 Hr Gym's are loaded with Close Circuit Cameras. so they can see you're every move.
A lot of guys use the gym as the perfect time to get away Ive ran into one of mine at the gym

'
  • Sami
  • 03-29-2012, 08:43 PM
You are crazy!!! But I love it See you very soon..

A lot of guys use the gym as the perfect time to get away Ive ran into one of mine at the gym

'

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I have several that set appointments after I work out. It's very energizing and gets you stretched , makes for a good bend me over,up,down Oh ya I see some hotties in the gym and wonder
More often than not I leave the gym with with a little wood knockin' against my thigh. Can't help it. There are several nice looking MILFs at the gym these days, they know it and I end up driving home consumed with visions of finishing my workout with one of them! Hell, most of the muscles in my body get a nice workout except one

Been thinking about trying to set an appointment with a provider directly after a workout. I hit the gym in the mornings & shower at home so why not shower at her place? Better yet, my little brain has been wondering about a multi-hour session where we play, hit the hotel gym for a workout, then back to the room, shower together and round #2.

Thoughts? Other than I may have too much time on my hands! Originally Posted by Charlie Drake
Yes, that sounds good.

One time, though, a somewhat regular surprised me in my hotel gym early, I had no makeup on and that wasn't the way I wanted to see him. Still he thought it was totally cool. Not the way I'd choose though.
having a lil fun after the workout is fun...your already sweaty and its just fun rolling around in bed. Then you hit the shower for post fun. I had that experience recently with my bf...but really didnt enjoy waking up at 5:30 to hit the gym lol.
A while back, as I was getting dressed after a session, the girl started pulling on a pair of shorts and running shoes. "After a good orgasm", she said, "I feel like going running." "After a good orgasm", I said, "I feel like taking a nap!"
Not a bad scenario at all. I've thought about this many times. Very arousing to watch a sexy woman go through an intense workout. Her body glistening with sweat, clothes clinging to her, and her chest rising and falling from the heavy breathing.
So yes, I would love too have sex right after a workout.
I was just contemplating maybe asking a provider to do this. But a lot of ladies wouldn't want to sweat there hair out like that. I wouldn't want to work out, because I would be sweaty as hell......but I like the way women smell in their most natural state after a good amount of cardio. That would be hot.........but she may feel self conscious. And she would definitely have to be very toned. I don't know if I would want to have an overly busty lady with sweat built up under her titty......I might pass on that. But everwhere else is a go.......
I find that in my recent gym activities that I'm pretty excited when I'm done. I think it's all the release of endorphin's in my body. I'm mostly in the gym in hotels since I tour. I can see it working in hotel gym and then setting wet in the shower together and moving to the bed! Sounds like yummy fun to me!

Thoughts? Other than I may have too much time on my hands! Originally Posted by Charlie Drake

As a personal trainer, I had a guy who ...( well, on some of my ads, I show my face, and that's pretty daring for someone who has a civilian job, but hey, that's life) called me up and asked for me on my work phone by my real first name.

I didn't say anything at first and then he said " You used to train me, and you know who I am...( he then gave his name) ...and I still fantasize about seeing you naked. Is it okay if we meet for a session?"

Sure, I said. He's married and so it isn't like he's going to walk around telling everyone about my other occupation. We had a great session and every time I see him at the gym, I just wink. Our special secret :P
Working out hard at a gym definitely gets the juices flowing from the workout and the visuals and with lots of pheromones in the air, everyone is extremely horny. Much "hotter" than at bar. I haver had sex with some hot sweaty gals(both providers and others) without showering. I find toned gals who are truly into working out actually get into sex more without showering. It is kind of a kinky thing for many