Do you like sex outdoors? like in a park or beach or roof top

Is it the risk of getting caught? Do you have a story ? Please tell us your sexual adventure,
i went on a church camp retreat several years ago... everyone's tent was in one area. A girlfriend and I snuck away from our area/group and found the campsite of another group, whom we suspected were totally against gay and lesbians.. infact, they assumed they would burn in hell.

So my GF and I snuck into one of their tents as that group sat near campfire doing whatever they do at those camps... we had great wild lesbian sex, strap on included. It made it hotter that we knew how angry they would be if we got caught.. which made our moaning more intense with evil doing pleasure. Plus we knew they HAD to know what was going on... but no one dared get up to confirm it. They had to of known because the way the campfire cast light onto the tents.. they must have gotten a great shadow fucking show.
I swear the local Coast Guard has a GPS transmitter on my boat. Just sayin
I'm not really a big outdoors fan...more of a taboo indoors type of girl...had sex in a psychiatrist's office ( no, not with the shrink LOL), and in a wedding chapel ( no, not with a 'groom' or at a wedding). But let's see...in a park on a bench in semi-plain view ( sure, it's a voyeuristic thing)...never on the beach though. I think I'm afraid of getting sand in unmentionable places :P
W hotel in Seattle floor to ceiling windows!! Bet the maid had a nice laugh cleaning those various hand prints off the window
At night, on a balcony ten plus stories up, looking out at beach, other wings of building could probably see us...
I had sex in a state park in broad daylight

a church youth camp.....down by the creek

a cemetary by an old church

so yes.outdoors sex is just as good as indoor sex{lol}
never on the beach though. I think I'm afraid of getting sand in unmentionable places :P Originally Posted by alluringava
It's not the sand you have to worry about. It's the sand fleas.
It's not the sand you have to worry about. It's the sand fleas. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
More like old guy fleas!!
Yep - in numerous places. Yesterday on the beach, but used my vehicle seat to avoid the sand.

Sex is great any place you can get it.
  • anita
  • 04-03-2012, 10:59 AM
On the elevator. Changing room at macy's. Restroom in bars. In a swimming pool. With someone else sleeping next to me ( I know this doesn't count here lol). And the good ol' car bang. The park restroom was fun. Did it in the bushes just once ( too many stops because of people walking by), kind of killed the mood.
I love the excitement of sex outside the bedroom!! I have a few crazy places I have really enjoyed
*The pool at night at the Crescent Court- there was another couple up there lounging...sooo erotic, but hard to play off!
*Beaches in Miami, St. John and Hawaii- Starting to think I just get turned on by water...lol!
*A park
*I love car sex in a very public place- people walking by trying not to look...lol!!
****I know this one isn't outside, but I do have a fantasy for elevator sex with a glass back to look out at the city while I'm up there bent over....I would love for someone to take me up on this one I long for adventure!!
On the elevator. Changing room at macy's. Restroom in bars. In a swimming pool. With someone else sleeping next to me ( I know this doesn't count here lol). And the good ol' car bang. The park restroom was fun. Did it in the bushes just once ( too many stops because of people walking by), kind of killed the mood. Originally Posted by anita
Just saw yours Anita! We enjoy the same things We should be friends!
  • anita
  • 04-03-2012, 11:06 AM
On the elevator. Changing room at macy's. Restroom in bars. In a swimming pool. With someone else sleeping next to me ( I know this doesn't count here lol). And the good ol' car bang. The park restroom was fun. Did it in the bushes just once ( too many stops because of people walking by), kind of killed the mood. Oh, in the movie theater, it was a bad movie after all so the room was empty.