Introduction

Thought it would be rude not to introduce myself, I am Cerberus the founder and owner of the Devils Den in Pattaya Thailand. If there are any questions I can answer about Thailand, or the DD please feel free to ask.
Welcome Cerebus to Eccie from a fellow Pattaya-Addicts member. This board should be a good venue to share info about your "imps". Would love to see some pics besides the website. If you go through the Dallas threads, you will see some lovely Thai talent that is taking care of our needs when we can't get to LOS. I wouldn't show the rates to your imps, since they will try to get a visa to the US.

WS2
Welcome Cerebus to Eccie from a fellow Pattaya-Addicts member. This board should be a good venue to share info about your "imps". Would love to see some pics besides the website. If you go through the Dallas threads, you will see some lovely Thai talent that is taking care of our needs when we can't get to LOS. I wouldn't show the rates to your imps, since they will try to get a visa to the US.

WS2 Originally Posted by worldsailor2
Hi, addicts get everywhere Once I know my way around I will start to put a few pictures up. As for rates how about a DD Dallas
Better yet, Houston!

... how about a DD Dallas Originally Posted by Devils Den
Trust me I would love to but your powers to be are just to anal over there ;-)
hello den, do your girls work in bangkok?? if not can you recommend any place?? i'll be in bangkok 11-14may..thanks
Caddie, go to http://www.bangkok-addicts.com/forum/ all your questions will be answered. In Bangkok, there is the Eden Club. Similar but not as good in my opinion.
You men who have never experience Thai woman, I deeply feel sorry for you, lol
Another Pattaya Addict saying hello to Cerberus...The Devils Den is an institution in Pattaya for good reason
I just joined the Pattaya Addict forums the other day but I doubt I'll post enough over there to get into the premium area. lol
Will be in Pattaya on May 24th! Will stop by to say hello!