Orgasm HEADACHE?

I'm curious to know other if other people have experienced this. I have only had this happen twice....First time with a very well known hobbist and second with a lover at a swing lifestyle party. It scared the HELL out of me. At the moment of orgasm I got a very intense headache...so scary that I called in a friend because I thought I was about to (die) blow and anurism or something. I've never had such an intense headache. It only lasted about 20 minutes both times.
Yes, its when all the blood rushes to your head I think, It feels like your head is going to blow off.. A good thing

She is not cumming right if it hurts.
I've never gotten an instant headache. However, I HAVE had a couple of orgasms that instantly RELIEVED my headaches.
Yes, its when all the blood rushes to your head I think, It feels like your head is going to blow off.. A good thing

Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Least we know how SNL got put on medical leave!! Damn Those Intense Orgasms!
Least we know how SNL got put on medical leave!! Damn Those Intense Orgasms! Originally Posted by shorty
Yep, you should see my gun's lol

but I'm trying to ween myself off

I saw a girl who got migraines if she had three or more orgasms. I had to put her in a cab to get her home. It was an awful way to end what had been a superb session.
I have gotten headaches after orgasms. One particular client of mine, makes me have back to back orgasms. I usually crawl away with a pounding heaDachE....but Damn it's worth it.
  • Sami
  • 04-03-2012, 11:23 PM
Oh let me guess If it was like the review holy shit no wonder

I have gotten headaches after orgasms. One particular client of mine, makes me have back to back orgasms. I usually crawl away with a pounding heaDachE....but Damn it's worth it. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
It is a fairly well-known response, sometimes called an "orgasm-triggered migraine" or coital cephalgia.

http://headaches.about.com/cs/triggers/a/ha_orgasm.htm

According to this article, they are more common in men than women, at a ratio of 4:1. The first time it hit me, I thought I was having an aneurysm. I was scared to have sex for a long time after that. It only happens occasionally, and usually when I've been having difficulty finishing and working hard to get there. I haven't asked my doctor about medications, but after reading that article I may.
Also, it could be a sign of High Blood pressure. Get it checked often.
Oh let me guess If it was like the review holy shit no wonder Originally Posted by Sami

Yep!