the best move quote "ever"

Feel free to add others ... :

here is mine:

"If a prostitute and a ruthless businessman can fall in love, then .... anyone can" -(Girl in "Friends with Benefits" about the movie "Pretty Woman")

• CJ7
  • 04-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Never pass up a bathroom
Never waste a hard on
and Never trust a fart

Nicholson .. The Bucket List
I love the smell of napalm in the morning. It smells like victory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPXVGQnJm0w
"And now *you* understand. Anything goes wrong, anything at all... your fault, my fault, nobody's fault... it won't matter - I'm gonna blow your head off. No matter what else happens, no matter who else gets killed... I'm gonna blow your head off."

John Wayne in "Big Jake"
  • CJ7
  • 04-04-2012, 06:24 PM
"Ain't we gonna bury these fellows, Josie"

"To hell with them fellows, Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms"

From "The Outlaw Josie Wales".
  • WTF
  • 04-04-2012, 06:43 PM
Cool Hand Luke:
Luke: Anybody here? Hey, Old Man. You home tonight? Can You spare a minute. It's about time we had a little talk. I know I'm a pretty evil fellow... killed people in the war and got drunk... and chewed up municipal property and the like. I know I got no call to ask for much... but even so, You've got to admit You ain't dealt me no cards in a long time. It's beginning to look like You got things fixed so I can't never win out. Inside, outside, all of them... rules and regulations and bosses. You made me like I am. Now just where am I supposed to fit in? Old Man, I gotta tell You. I started out pretty strong and fast. But it's beginning to get to me. When does it end? What do You got in mind for me? What do I do now? Right. All right.
[Gets on knees, closes eyes and begins to pray]
Luke: . On my knees, asking.
[Peeks up with one eye, waits. Then opens eyes and crosses arms]
Luke: . Yeah, that's what I thought. I guess I'm pretty tough to deal with, huh? A hard case.
[Clicks tongue]
Luke: . Yeah. I guess I gotta find my own way.
[Headlights shine through windows, backs up]
Dragline: Luke?
Luke: [Shakes head and smiles] Is that Your answer, Old Man? I guess You're a hard case, too.

Pulp Fiction:
Mia: Don't you hate that?
Vincent: What?
Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.
  • Doove
  • 04-04-2012, 06:55 PM
Casablanca:

Rick: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world...she walks into mine.
"Badges? We ain't got no badges. We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!"

The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
From "Real Men"

While strapped in a rotating frame and being whipped by a dominatrix he picked up in a bar, womanizing CIA agent Nick Pirandello (James Belushi) says;

“When is it going to be my turn?”

Dominatrix; “This IS your turn!”
since several of my fav's have already been posted i'll have to dig up something different.

Obi-Wan: Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?

Star Wars

complete dialogue ..

Han Solo: I don't what we're gonna do now. Even if I could take off, I could never get past the tractor beam.
Obi-Wan: Leave that to me.
Han Solo: Damn fool, I knew you were going to say that.
Obi-Wan: Who's the more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?
Real Genius.

Chris Knight: So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
Susan: Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
Chris Knight: Not right now.
Susan: A girl's gotta have her standards.
Cool Hand Luke:
Luke: Anybody here? Hey, Old Man. You home tonight? Can You spare a minute. It's about time we had a little talk. I know I'm a pretty evil fellow... killed people in the war and got drunk... and chewed up municipal property and the like. I know I got no call to ask for much... but even so, You've got to admit You ain't dealt me no cards in a long time. It's beginning to look like You got things fixed so I can't never win out. Inside, outside, all of them... rules and regulations and bosses. You made me like I am. Now just where am I supposed to fit in? Old Man, I gotta tell You. I started out pretty strong and fast. But it's beginning to get to me. When does it end? What do You got in mind for me? What do I do now? Right. All right.
[Gets on knees, closes eyes and begins to pray]
Luke: . On my knees, asking.
[Peeks up with one eye, waits. Then opens eyes and crosses arms]
Luke: . Yeah, that's what I thought. I guess I'm pretty tough to deal with, huh? A hard case.
[Clicks tongue]
Luke: . Yeah. I guess I gotta find my own way.
[Headlights shine through windows, backs up]
Dragline: Luke?
Luke: [Shakes head and smiles] Is that Your answer, Old Man? I guess You're a hard case, too.

Pulp Fiction:
Mia: Don't you hate that?
Vincent: What?
Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?
Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.
Originally Posted by WTF
I like this one. Sometimes nothing is a real Cool Hand.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVXKOb5EE7Y
More Cool Hand Luke. "What we got here is failure to communicate"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnO9Jyz82Ps
That's Lucille you mullet head. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kliy32YWFcU