Nuru Anybody?

Anybody ever had a nuru massage...? I have seen it advertised a few times her and there...mostly in other cities. I googled it up and came back with some very interesting results. Some which made me nuru myself if you know what I mean.

Here is the meaning: The word nuru comes from the Japanese language and it's meaning is "slippery". The nuru massage uses a special gel which is made from deep seaweed and is colourless, tastless, and extremely slippery and smooth. The nuru gel is very cool and comfortable when you apply it to your skin, when getting a nuru massage the masseuse will rub your entire body with the nuru nuru and slide on you for a perfect body to body massage.
in keeping within the rules of this forum ==> check your PMs "windowshopper" for link to three Oriental uncensored movies (FFM) relating to "nuru"
have a nice evening...
Anybody ever had a nuru massage...? I have seen it advertised a few times her and there...mostly in other cities. I googled it up and came back with some very interesting results. Some which made me nuru myself if you know what I mean.

Here is the meaning: The word nuru comes from the Japanese language and it's meaning is "slippery". The nuru massage uses a special gel which is made from deep seaweed and is colourless, tastless, and extremely slippery and smooth. The nuru gel is very cool and comfortable when you apply it to your skin, when getting a nuru massage the masseuse will rub your entire body with the nuru nuru and slide on you for a perfect body to body massage. Originally Posted by windowshopper
Hi,

Hmmm you perked my interest! It sounds like something ammonite might be interested in too!

dennisrn....send me the links...you know I enjoy nasty and erotic stuff...aheheheh or post it on *om**!

Sincerely,
Wet
I am interested in the links also, the last time I had that type of experience was in D.C many years ago.
darkness - check your PM

WetVelvetSAT - check coed at The Other Place.....
wow............I feel like I was just educated............Who knew about NURU!?
thanks dennisrn
dennis...any chance I could get the links? I looked at some online...intriguing...wonder if there is any offering in SA...
dennis...found them on the other...thx!