wichita falls

any ladies ever visit wichita falls???
Have you looked in the North and East Texas Forum and the Provider Ads in the Wichita Falls/Denton Area?

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=787
pretty slim pickens,,,,what should i do? hmmmmm
You can always do a Post in the North and East Texas - Request or ISO and see if any girls in that area could/do/would travel to WF.
I was stuck up there before . . . may god be have mercy on your sould bro! That place might as well be a prison location.
I think it IS a prison location, if I remember correctly.
I think it IS a prison location, if I remember correctly. Originally Posted by DenDove
Almost its home to Sheppard AFB a training base, nothing surrounds it but a walmart, and 1 mall which im not sure is open. I was at Sheppard glad i made it out of that place (and i've been to Iraq). It wasnt so bad i guess but the location really sucks.
If there is such an absence of talent there, there is probably one hell of an opportunity to develop talent. It is, after all, supposed to be the oldest profession. Nature abhors a vacuum.
probably so,, anyone close to wichita fallls today?
I remember those WF days at SAFB. They had plenty of honies up there back when i was there. They were shipping in from basic training on a weekly basis. It was like taking candy from a baby. THere was a good selection around the university as well. At least during the summer. Alot of people I met during that time wasn't from there. So the locals werent much to choose from.
Ok...not what you asked but......

If you love golf..."The Champions Course At Weeks Park", is a hidden gem....
When I lived in Wichita Falls in the 60's the hotest
thing in town was a strip club that had a one legged
stripper.
  • PullT
  • 05-09-2010, 11:34 PM
US-287