Autumn of Paradigm - wasted my time

So the other day I really wanted Asian. None I wanted were available. I contacted the hostess of paradigm, so took the appt for 2 days in advance with Autumn.

Fast worward today, I verify, and head to the location. Appt time comes. I text to see how long of wait. Several minutes later I hear back and am told 20 minutes. I tell Mindy, I will wait for 30 minutes to see. I ask where exactly autumn is coming from, it sounds more than 20 minutes away. I am texting Mindy back and forth, after about 10 minutes, I'm told, still about 15 away. Autumn will not tell me exactly where she is at. The new time comes and I leave. For these prices, the lady and all ladies should be on time! If you can't TCB, then don't work.

Mindy did apologize and offer to make it up next time.

So, if Autumn turns up, be very careful.
Dude NCNS go in Co-ed
Sorry, I couldn't remember.
Sounds more like DCNS (Did Call No Show)....anyway, that sucks.
Very Sorry. Absolutely no excuse for her, that appointment was setup in advance and she even confirmed she would be there hours before the appointment. For her actions we will no longer be working with Autumn. We truly value and appreciate all of our clients and unfortunately as an agency we're in the middle between the client and the provider and we have to take the heat when a model mistreats our clients. This bothered me just as much as it bother you.

Mindy
  • bbkid
  • 04-15-2012, 03:00 PM
Good job, Mindy. Thanks!
Me so horny "lust", me love you loooooooonnnnnggggggg time!

Moah!
Looks like Lust is going to have a pretty good time anyway.....maybe even a second review.

If I'm not mistaken....this thread disappeared and re-appeared....food for thought.
Hottie, u should be at my beckon call, so this would not happen to me.
LustNotLove - why I have to come to rescue your blue balls all the time? You are GREAT though... really HONEST no bullshit! You say it just the way it is! Very rear in this world of hobbyist...
Thanks for the heads up Lnl.

My hat's off to that respectable response from Mindy. Models will be models and not all are dependable. In this day and age when time really is money, I'm glad to hear that the agency will not tolerate that type of disregard of a client's time.
LustNotLove - why I have to come to rescue your blue balls all the time? You are GREAT though... really HONEST no bullshit! You say it just the way it is! Very rear in this world of hobbyist... Originally Posted by hottie
OK...have a question for you, hottie......could you kindly let us know....what made you suddenly increase your rates?
Sarunga, I really thought that the rate is fair with the services listed. If you get extreme quality of services, cleanliness and all of the above... everyone should be fair and square
To those previous clients, they stays the same rates. Only those new comers, like you (so when are you coming to set your appt before the rates will keep getting higher as what we learned in ECONOMICS. JK.) LOL.
There, I hope I answered your kind question. Thank you.
OK...have a question for you, hottie......could you kindly let us know....what made you suddenly increase your rates? Originally Posted by Sarunga
Sarunga, I really thought that the rate is fair with the services listed. If you get extreme quality of services, cleanliness and all of the above... everyone should be fair and square
To those previous clients, they stays the same rates. Only those new comers, like you (so when are you coming to set your appt before the rates will keep getting higher as what we learned in ECONOMICS. JK.) LOL.
There, I hope I answered your kind question. Thank you. Originally Posted by hottie
Good GOD, hottie....when you answer a question like that....I needed some time to collect my thoughts...to respond.

Well, all very good points....I agree.

However, in addition to services...the appearance is also important...when deciding on the price point. See the girl in my avatar...or you can take a look at the girl in this review:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=293219

That's what I'm looking for.

Now, based on your reviews...and showcase pics....I have not been able to figure out....whether you meet my DEMAND in terms of appearance....although your excellent service level (and everything else) has certainly tempted me to see you on several occasions.

Now, at your previous rate, it's very likely that I may take a chance and see you to figure out whether you meet my overall DEMAND.

However, at your current rate, it's not very likely to happen....since there are a number of providers that already SUPPLY what I DEMAND at lower rates.

So, by increasing your rate....you may have lost a (prospective) client in me. Actually, it could very well be my loss too.

Then again, if I were to find out that you meet my appearance criteria...I could be there in a heart-beat.
Good GOD, hottie....when you answer a question like that....I needed some time to collect my thoughts...to respond.

Well, all very good points....I agree.

However, in addition to services...the appearance is also important...when deciding on the price point. See the girl in my avatar...or you can take a look at the girl in this review:
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=293219

That's what I'm looking for.

Now, based on your reviews...and showcase pics....I have not been able to figure out....whether you meet my DEMAND in terms of appearance....although your excellent service level (and everything else) has certainly tempted me to see you on several occasions.

Now, at your previous rate, it's very likely that I may take a chance and see you to figure out whether you meet my overall DEMAND.

However, at your current rate, it's not very likely to happen....since there are a number of providers that already SUPPLY what I DEMAND at lower rates.

So, by increasing your rate....you may have lost a (prospective) client in me. Actually, it could very well be my loss too.

Then again, if I were to find out that you meet my appearance criteria...I could be there in a heart-beat. Originally Posted by Sarunga

SORRY but I have no further comment..... but one other word:

...NEXT? (No hurt feelings).