If You Could Record Your Session....

If you could record your session would you want to?

What if the model wanted to record the session to put up videos on her website, would you be ok with it?
Fuck it why not!

Finally the boardmanexperience is paying off!
Sure... But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be a good candidate lol.
Yes on recording for personal use. No on website use. Once your hairy ass goes viral, it's out there for good. I think I'm with EA on the likelihood I'd ever be asked.
  • Darth
  • 04-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Yes, But if there is a market for showing paunchy, hairy, middle aged men (other than The Hedgehog), as soon as my video goes viral I will be opening my own website...
"Once your hairy ass goes viral" Funny TransAM!

Ok Soooooo what if it was done POV style and no one would see your face, then would it be ok for her to record and post on the web?

Mindy
Hell yes, as long as I get a copy to take home too. :-) Might even pay for the privilege, although ideally someone else is in charge of the camera.
"Once your hairy ass goes viral" Funny TransAM!

Ok Soooooo what if it was done POV style and no one would see your face, then would it be ok for her to record and post on the web?

Mindy Originally Posted by paradigm

Again fuck yea!
Since my hairy ass is already on the web, I dont see what one more video would hurt.
I don't see why not I mean what's the worst that could happen.
Sure... But I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be a good candidate lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

http://cartoongonzo.net/cartoonmovie...tabasco&tr=nch

I think some one recorded you with out you knowing EA!!
In MY opinion. it is a very bad advertisement idea.
  • Trey
  • 04-15-2012, 06:14 PM
I would do it not show face but I'd be down. If she's gonna use it I want a discount though.
I would definitely be up for it with the right provider. I have someone in mind
  • Seedy
  • 04-15-2012, 08:18 PM
How much you going to pay me? ......LMFAO