With teeth or without?

Everyone is always so fascinated by artificial breats and cosmetic procedures. But I have never really heard people talk about false teeth. The question I have is whether you think things are better with them, or without?
I didnt know exactly where the thread was going as far as the teeth debate, but it its a choice between a toothy nut crunching jaw filled escapade or a random chump on a clit during DATY ; I think the majority of guys and girls will opt not to favor that. Probably not what you meant, but I felt somewhat obligated to throw that out there lol.

I'm not particularly keen on woman having work done to their bodies artificially, as I tend to gravitate more toward woman with natural enhancements. But if a woman has a full set of artificial teeth that are not obviously fake looking or a bad match to her face, its of no consequence to me. If however she is missing teeth in many places, or her grill is so messed up it goes without saying I doubt I would see her as well. My mind works overtime I guess and Id figure she lost her teeth due to a prior drug habit or something.

So definitely with! Im sure they will be some who dont favor any teeth or less teeth for the increased suction feel alone.
lol. i meant gumming purposes
  • MrGiz
  • 04-26-2010, 08:06 AM
I can probably understand the gumming preference.... if I was a blind man. But the visual aspect makes this an easy one for me.... keep your teeth in, please! Ya just don't have to use them!

See Ya Soon, Julie...

Giz
lol giz i am just wondering about the idea
I'm sure it's an interesting feel but the no teeth look wouldn't work out for too long.
Hmmm, a gum job....never had one but it definitely sounds interesting. But outside the bj I would definitely want the teeth in
Looking at the title, I though this was about whether we preferred to feel the giver's teeth during a BJ. I have to say from experience, that feels like fucking a pencil sharpener but I still like the look of a full set of teeth.
Definitely NO Braces
false teeth? it depends on the condition of your gums I guess.

Better to have a real set of teeth than no teeth or false teeth.

however, going without real teeth or false teeth, it does changes how you look facially. The mouth area would tend to look more sunken in and it does make you look somewhat odd.
As for the use of teeth in a bj... The only time I like some teeth is if the girl is able to dt, then when she is all the way down at the base, then apply some pressure with her teeth at the base. NO biting, just some pressure
LMAO!!! What a funny thread!!

I've never been gummed before.... may be interesting!
yea sounds fun!!! Gum me baby--lol!!!
Definitely NO Braces Originally Posted by ashwednesday666
I have an ATF with braces......not so much an issue as you would think, believe me. They definitely dont hinder a thing.
Sounds like a "don't ask, don't tell" policy is in order. If you have false teeth, don't tell us, and we won't ask. No one should ever know.