THE EXTREME EGO OF OBAMA.....

POSTED ON APRIL 24, 2012 BY SCOTT JOHNSON from powerlineblog.com

The old phrase “BS and balderdash” seems to have been tailor-made for Barack Obama’s speech at the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington yesterday. The guy cannot talk about anything, no matter how somber the subject, without talking about himself. The more somber the subject, the more he talks about himself.

Obama made news in the speech. He has established an Atrocities Prevention Board. “Is this some kind of a joke?”

And that’s not all! The board is to be chaired by champion Israel-hater Samantha Power. “Good grief.”
POSTED ON APRIL 24, 2012 BY SCOTT JOHNSON from powerlineblog.com

The old phrase “BS and balderdash” seems to have been tailor-made for Barack Obama’s speech at the Holocaust Memorial Museum in Washington yesterday. The guy cannot talk about anything, no matter how somber the subject, without talking about himself. The more somber the subject, the more he talks about himself.

Obama made news in the speech. He has established an Atrocities Prevention Board. “Is this some kind of a joke?”

And that’s not all! The board is to be chaired by champion Israel-hater Samantha Power. “Good grief.” Originally Posted by Whirlaway
And who is Samantha Powers?

Another Obama-Noam Chomskite radical...........

http://washingtonexaminer.com/opinio...a-power/143310
The President gets more frightening every day. He simply must not be reelected.
I plan on voting for him...lol

I think Mitt and all the others are incredibly narcissistic and ego-maniacal as far as I am concerned. I think Obama is by far the better person at this point.
I totally agree with you se.

President Obama is the better man for the job by far.

. . . The Republicans are an embarrassment group of clowns.

Fast Grunt you are a Cunt.
I am laughing so hard, I cant tell if these people are goofing or are that fooled.
Hey, let's not bring yo moma into the conversation, grasshopper!

. . . Is she still out walking the streets?

Fast Grunt you are a Cunt. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I totally agree with you se.

President Obama is the better man for the job by far.

. . . The Republicans are an embarrassment group of clowns.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
You are right about the Republicans, but President Obama is becoming more and more dangerous daily. If we want to ever be able to restore a minimal amount of freedom, he must not be reelected.
You are right about the Republicans, but President Obama is becoming more and more dangerous daily. If we want to ever be able to restore a minimal amount of freedom, he must not be reelected. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Trying to figure out who to vote for this coming election is like trying to decide on what caliber of gun to shoot yourself with.
You are right about the Republicans, but President Obama is becoming more and more dangerous daily. If we want to ever be able to restore a minimal amount of freedom, he must not be reelected. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

CreepyOldTroll, why r u so fuckin late 2 the party? all ur conservatard friends sed President Obama waz dangerous b4 he was elected. r u the last ring wing teanut 2 drink the Koolaid. LOL!

i think u were right b4. no difference between romney & President Obama. just vote Gay Johnson or Obama. no point changing things midstream when theres no difference. LOL!

ur pickin a moron chicken 4 an avatar is just perfect! LOL! a rooster iz a cock. LOL!
Trying to figure out who to vote for this coming election is like trying to decide on what caliber of gun to shoot yourself with. Originally Posted by ekim008
There's a first time for everything. +1 to Ekim!