Need a Website?

Here's a cost effective solution for Every Provider
especially the provider who is new on the scene, part-time or possibly retiring in the near future but still wants to put forth a current , hip professional image.

Rent a Site.. Fully customized with you in mind! Custom backgrounds fonts and more........

$29.95 per month to $49.95 per month Full Hosting and upkeep, ....we change/add ....photos, travel dates & text copy up to 2 times a month at no extra charge! $10 each time there after each month....NEED A Tiny Change???? ...any small reasonable changes always considered for free from customers with 90 days in.

NO CONTRACT Cancel anytime with 30 days notice!

Up To 6 Page Design Plus Hosting (incl 1 gallery) ~~~~$29.95/mo

Up To 8 Page Design Plus Hosting(incl 2 gallery no PW protection)~~~~ $39.95/mo
or $49.95 w/ VIP Lounge

Unlimited Page Design & Unlimited Galleries Plus
Hosting ( choice of E Store & VIP Lounge Password Protected ~~~~$59.95/mo
( this is great for selling videos VIP membership and more...Make extra money from your videos or panty sales and keep your fans and clients involved)

All payments must be maid by CC or Check cards w Visa MC logos
Animated gif of your favorite Provider or Providers use where you wish!

$15....
I accept CC and the charge shows up as Magnific Media on your statement

Can make banners, websites, write ad copy and so much more....
Doe's very nice work and cares about her customer service relationship
Thanks MoJo.....

I love building sites and gifs...

I just recently finished these two sites. Check them out my clients are very happy with the outcome.

www.luxurycompanionexperience. com

www.lesatyler.com
So let me try this again.

The Business Services Forum is a place to post services available for our members, not a debate forum on the merits of said services.Other forums are available for those discussions.

If I have not made myself clear on that matter, please send me a Pm for further discussion.

Colonel Zodiak