Looking for an attractive girl to take nude/erotic pictures

I'm a budding photographer and looking for a very attractive girl to just take some erotic pictures of, NO sex involved. The pics will just be for my personal portfolio - they will not be distributed anywhere. If you would like copies of the pics, I will send them to you afterwards. I would preferably like to take nude, but bikini/lingerie is ok. I realize this won't be free, so I will pay you for your time. I will need about 1/2 an hour of your time. You must be willing to host this photo session at your place. If any girls out there are interested, please PM me and let me know what type of photos you are comfortable shooting and your rate.
Moved to proper forum
I'm totally interested. And I could Host.. Ever Come To Austin???
Hey I would definately be interested. I do not know were you are located ... I am in and around dallas, Tx and Shreveport, La...If you are interested in shooting me let me know....

xoxo
tara
I am quite interested.
Vadenadelle@gmail.com
Im interested I can do bondage photos, school girl photos, role play, or anything you dream of text me 4692194194
Still looking.... Any ladies interested?
Yes I am interested...please call me at 9035220154
Yeah I use this line on girls, too, but I do it sarcastically and overly creepy, to be funny. And I do it in inappropriate venues, like the gorcery store and church

"You could be a model, I am a photographer and have some equipment back in my motel"

Wondering if this worked out for any of the volunteers
I am very prepared to talk...call me 903-522-0154

Krista