Little House Can Be Hot

Little house – my Elizabeth just finish making a cherry pie, while she was making it, she would pick up a cherry, and instead of pitting it with her finger, she would place it gently in her mouth and bit just hard enough to break it open, and with her tongue would pry the pit from the flesh of the cherry, and then carefully removed it from her mouth with her hand, she would insert the cherry past her lips, and when she would chew it, the cherry would bulge in her cheeks, and would make her beautiful dimple come out, and to my astonishment, I got so hard, and I wondered what it would be like is she did the same with my wood, how could I encourage her to do such an abase thing? I thought long and hard, and so was my wood. Then an idea came to my mind, and as she put the pie in the wood stove, and there was an amount of sweat on her face, I recommended we go for a walk, as a cool breeze was about the glorious day.

We walked to the orchard, and I know she always love it when I am straight forward in love language towards her, and I explained that I was enlarged when she was eating the cherries, and than she just smiled at me and said that what she was thinking too…

I told her I knew what to do next, and I laid her down in the cool grass bed of the orchard, and the wild flowers smelled so nice, and the breeze felt so cool, and as I kissed her full lips, she reached down and began to undo my pants, and I said I will go first, I so love my Elizabeth and wanted her to be happy as I.

I pulled her dress up, and her undergarments, to expose the most her luscious mound of the curly blond hair, and her slit look so appetizing, I choose to start by kissing the entire area, and it did not take long for me to respond to her moans, and realize that she had a favorite spot for me to lick, I thought my reward if I do this really well, she will do this to my wood, and I my wood was so hard, so I just kept pressing my tongue and face into love hole, and placed my fingers into both holes, and she let out even greater moans, and just thought about that cherry pie, but this was a taste that would grow on me, I just imaging that cherry I was burying my face into that cherry, forget about the fork, just eat, and within minutes she started thrusting, and convulsing like never before, and she unbuttoned my pants, and my fantasy came true, and she wrapped her lips around my wood, and sucked so hard, that I could not have ever imagined such great pleasure could every exist, and my wood exploded in her mouth, and my face was just covered with juices as well, and she even swallowed my stuff, and part of me thought that would be gross, but I was doing the same, and eating of her essence!
And then cleaned each other with our tongues, and returned to the cottage.

And now I eat some of Elizabeth’s pie everyday!

I like to write - I have more neat stuff depending in the reviews
try motherless.com-boards-confessions

or

XNXX.com-stories

but I would like to see more