BP Isis Flaked Out

• phizz
  • 04-28-2012, 11:47 PM
At 6PM I called BP "Isis" and asked about her hours of availability. She said she's available 24/7 and to "just call back" when I'm ready to set up an appointment. I thought that was kinda strange because I was calling to set up an appointment, but I said I was ready. She suggested 7:30 and agreed with me that we will meet at 7:30. She said to call back at 7:00 to get the details and to let her know that I'm "still interested". Hmm...

So at 7:00, I called to get directions but she didn't give them to me. Instead, she said she was going to get ready for the session, that she was going to call me back just as soon as she's dressed and ready... 7:15, no call. 7:30, no call. At 7:45, I called her asking about the session. I could hear a television on in the background. She just rudely said "I'm still getting dressed. Like I said I'll call you back just as soon as I'm ready!" I ended up waiting another 10 or 15 minutes, then I gave up.

The truth is that I don't mind if someone has personal problems that cause them to flake out. But why not just be honest about it? "Sorry, I am having trouble securing the incall location." "Sorry, I have personal family things that have me tied up right now."

When a BP provider is blatantly lying about what is causing them to delay the appointment rather than just being truthful, that isn't too comforting for the client. To me, it sounds like they are trying to hide something really bad. When she says she is still getting dressed for over 45 minutes, even after our scheduled appointment, then never calls me back, that translates to this: "Sorry, I'm waiting for my bodyguard to get out of his real job so he can probably hide in the closet for our session. I'll continue lying just to delay you as long as I need to."

Isis from Backpage is a FLAKE!
713-493-4322

http://houston.backpage.com/Dominati...ue-27/13692978
Moved to proper section.
  • phizz
  • 04-29-2012, 12:36 AM
Thanks, mod.