BMW Motorcycle causes 20 month erection

Now personally... if I ran BMW Motors I would simply http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2012/04/...tent-erection/pay the man... accept full responsibility.. and even put warning stickers on the bikes.

"Warning: May cause erections that last 20 months"

As one who's been on BMWs for years... I can't say I've experienced this... but I shall continue the endeavor. Surely if I'm successful I can find some girls around to help me through the... ummm... hard times.
I owed two of them and I got a hard on when I got rid of the second one.
What did you have? BMW has gone through a massive personality change in the last few years and now actually makes the fastest litre bike in the world. Performance is extremely important to them now... and it seems they have not sacrificed reliability. I'm on an 1150rt now but I'm lusting for the new inline 6.
I had two cars The last was a 750i and I was in tears when I got rid of that pile of shit. It just left a bad taste in my mouth towards anything BMW.
We have all heard the stories about women who are brought to orgasm so easily that they can literally sit on a clothes dryer and have an orgasm. I had a GF like that at one time. I have a Harley and she really loved to ride with me as long as we stayed on the highway. If we were in city traffic, the vibration was just too intense for her. On the few occasions that we did spend time in city traffic, she would literally have me stop and she would get off the bike so she could compose herself.
I think there is an amoeba that will do the same thing...