The Good Lord cock-blocketh

• TNT69
  • 05-03-2012, 03:14 PM
I have to share this one, its too good not to. I had to travel to Lexington for business this morning and had a few hours on my hands on my way back. I called Ms. Laylonie and left a message in hopes to spend some "time" together before I had to pick up my son from school.
Now please understand, I'm a part time hobbiest in my " secret life," but am well known in my community and profession. I use coded everything not to give myself away. I suppose I messed up my own code, and dialed the wrong number. I left a non incriminating message apparently with a church voice mailbox in Texas.
I received not one, or two, but six return calls from this church. Some were basic, "sorry, I think you have the wrong number," to "Jesus loves the sinners." One lady was really pushing on questions, I made up a story on the fly. I believe in God, I know I am a sinner. ) Sin is fun after all. (I'll repent on my death bed) After ignoring the rest of the return calls, I finally got the right number. Ms. Laylonie screens of course and the first time available was too late for me. I missed my chance. The good Lord done smacketh my chance for a "dream" encounter. Oh hell, here comes another church call. I'm sorry I will miss Laylonie, Lord willing, I will get a chance the next tour here.

-Be Safe...and double check your phone numbers
Wow... Funny story. Thank God I'm an Atheist!