Ladies what's your favorite position when

A guy or girl goes down on you and performs DATY ? Do you like laying down or lowering yourself down on someone's face or just 69? Or putting yourself in a K9 position and letting a person have full access to DATY, DATO.?
Depends on the mood. Sometimes it's nice to lay back and enjoy. Other times 69 is the way to go!
69!!!

I like to choke myself on the cock as I am cumming. Nothing better! *smile and wink*

GN
K9 while using a MFKNG dildo - you should know that! lmaol...Okay mr I've got a new position we've got to try soon..I just got me some nipple pinchers whatever you call it and some new watermelon oil-that shit taste freaking good!
I always cum better when sucking Cock, so 69, or if there's 2 Cocks around give me one to suck and you can have me anyway you want me.............YUM!
ANY way is a good way...lol!
K9 while using a MFKNG dildo - you should know that! lmaol...Okay mr I've got a new position we've got to try soon..I just got me some nipple pinchers whatever you call it and some new watermelon oil-that shit taste freaking good! Originally Posted by Pleasurable Toni
Nipple pinchers HUH ? for me or for you ?
  • Omari
  • 05-05-2012, 05:24 AM
69!!!

I like to choke myself on the cock as I am cumming. Nothing better! *smile and wink*

GN
Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Dayum girl that ish sounds hot.
69!!!

GN Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
I'm afraid of 69 lol. I have met some ladies that do not realize they bite when they O.
I'm afraid of 69 lol. I have met some ladies that do not realize they bite when they O. Originally Posted by Syncial

The key is to have your pecker so far in their mouth they cannot bite.
I'm afraid of 69 lol. I have met some ladies that do not realize they bite when they O. Originally Posted by Syncial
Cum on Syncial grow you a pair and like pyramider said shove it there deep, you will love it...
sorry cant pick just one way that would be my favorite...I like them all.
I have to agree with the other ladies, I love some sexy 69! My next favorite one is sittng between your legs, or next to your body with my bum in the air so you can play with me while i take it all down my throat.
ANY way is a good way...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
+1K
Anyway! You can't go wrong DATY