I find this disgusting...

I had a guy message me this week and he asked if I offered any fetishes. I told him to be more specific because I'm not all aware of how many fetishes are out there. The only fetish I know of is foot fetish. LOL! Well, he said Beastiality. I had to look this crap up to know what the heck that was. When I did, I freaked the hell out! My first thought was..."someone seriously asked me to have sex with an animal so he could watch...WOW!". I did not know there were sickos like that in this world. I must be clueless because I didn't even know that existed or was even possible and how someone could get off by that...gross!

I'm just curious as to what fetishes do most guys like? And what is your opinion on Beastiality?*GIRLS...have you even been asked this?

I hope this isn't common because this is the sickest thing I've ever heard of. I had no choice but to message him back and call him a pervert for that one. That man is seriously disturbed! SMDH!
only animal i want to see is me on you......2 mammals...naked and bodies rubbing baby.
My little dog gives himself a GS all the time and it does nothing for me...ijs
I was fucking a gal once when her Poodle came to the foot of the bed and licked my foot, that alone creeped me out!
Disturbing indeed. There is a line out there somewhere, not for me to define, between fetish and freakish.

To me a fetish is something fun and harmless that intensifies the experience of the whole. For example, cigarette smoke has always been an aphrodisiac to me--and I don't smoke. That's my fetish, I guess.
I have been asked for that. I cuss the guy out told him to have his mamma f**k his dog. Stupid people.
Well, we are all insane to varying degrees....so, naturally, some more than others. But, some....significantly more than others.
I was fucking a gal once when her Poodle came to the foot of the bed and licked my foot, that alone creeped me out! Originally Posted by GymRat
LMFAO
At least it didn't try and hump your leg.....
Now that would freak me out.....LMFAO
I have been asked for that. I cuss the guy out told him to have his mamma f**k his dog. Stupid people. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Haha yea I did too but I said way meaner things than pervert. I went off on this dude...first because he messaged me thinking I would actually do that and second because he's as low as a child pervert. I wonder what goes through these sickos heads.
Sorry but there's no place for discussion of bestiality on Eccie.