I love S.A.!

Thank you to all my new clients & friends in S.A.! Yall have convinced me to stay ONE MORE DAY! 504 919 0539 -running specials-
Nice to have you grace our city one more night.

SF
I'm glad you are enoying our fair city.
Glad your tour is going well. Hope mine is a success too!
glad ya had fun....safe travels!
Glad you had fun, but you kinda stood me up. We had an appt, last week after your "hair appt, and you seemed to avoid my calls and texts at noon as instructed by you. Soooo.... whats the "special" since i really dont report ncns issues as everybody has "stuff" come up?
you just did
Your a dumb ass idiot!

Peace-
not again
*shaking in my thigh highs*
Oh, this is gonna get good.......
Candi-Glad you are enjoying good ol' San Antonio(as I always call it)hehe
but geeeeeeeeez I sense you got an "I don't give a fuck attitude"

Biggysmalls-hahahahahaha I love a blunt talker and straight shooter

Desperado-I love your little mouse trying to get the cheese but not get squished avatar......................I used to feed a little mouse my folks were trying to get rid of growing up hehe..................I also had a pet rat that I fed lollipops(I think I gave him a sugar overdose)but he looked real cute holding it lalalala poor Lil' Gizzy
Desperado-I love your little mouse trying to get the cheese but not get squished avatar......................I used to feed a little mouse my folks were trying to get rid of growing up hehe..................I also had a pet rat that I fed lollipops(I think I gave him a sugar overdose)but he looked real cute holding it lalalala poor Lil' Gizzy Originally Posted by **Karla**

lol
San Antonio is a great place.

I used to feed a little mouse my folks were trying to get rid of growing up hehe..................I also had a pet rat that I fed lollipops(I think I gave him a sugar overdose)but he looked real cute holding it lalalala poor Lil' Gizzy Originally Posted by **Karla**

Aww..that's sad, Karla.

Here, you can has mines.