cockrings?

2 questions: 1) are cockrings for delaying the orgasm or maintaining the erection? 2) do they really work? Let's not drag this thread through the dirt like my last one, I just want to know?
Cock rings are to make an erection harder and delay orgasm, from my experiences they work ok.
Yup they work . Hmm thanks for the reminder I've got the hit the toy sore. I'm going to try a new vibrating one
They certainly work for me. I recommend the steel ring. It is easier to keep clean and does not retain the smell of cum like the rubber rings do.
LOVE me a vibrating Cock ring. He gets to keep it hard longer and I get my clitty tickled while where bonking......They do tend to help those that have an issue with the condoms as well. There are many different styles and sizes. Have fun finding the one that works best for you!! YUM!
Great info, thanks everyone.
  • ogre
  • 05-09-2012, 09:08 AM
Alright... The follow-on question. Sizing? just around the cock, around the cock and balls?
Good Question! And what's the difference between around just the cock and around cock And balls?
Good Question! And what's the difference between around just the cock and around cock And balls? Originally Posted by nightengale1973
I use it all the time, but the rubber one not the steel, around the cock keeps your erection longer and also keeps the raincoat from sliding off. Cock and balls keeps your balls bigger (some balls don't come out and play, they just stay in there makes your balls skin all wrinkled up) and out so if a provider is a BLS type, she get a mouthful. Also, it makes you shoot your load farther since it is compressing your penis and testicular sac.
Wow, great info punisher! What aspect if any increases stamina, endurance, or however you want to phrase not blowing your load way too early?
Great topic, this is were my toy selling expertise comes in handy...c rings are fun..and yes I love the vibrating ones..and as for the question about where to put it, I know one called Intamacy Enhancer..it has two rings one that goes around the boys..and one around the cock..and has a little nubby part that rubs the clit...Its very nice...
Good to know Allison, that one sounds like a winner. I'll keep you in mind when it comes to sizing one for me, and of course, test driving it! Lol
Wow, great info punisher! What aspect if any increases stamina, endurance, or however you want to phrase not blowing your load way too early? Originally Posted by nightengale1973
If you don't have access to any ED pills, to increase stamina and endurance, your over-the-counter 5-hour energy drink will suffice. There are also single pack stamina tablets that you can buy at any regular gas station and/or Habib's convenience store. To not blow your load, just stop pumping or pull out to stop the stimulation preventing you from ejaculating. Behind the penis head before the shaft and opposite of the tip, you will notice little bumps. Those little bumps are partly responsible for ejaculation because it gets stimulated during the ins and outs of penetration as well as the ins and outs of oral copulation. Hope this helps.
Good to know Allison, that one sounds like a winner. I'll keep you in mind when it comes to sizing one for me, and of course, test driving it! Lol Originally Posted by nightengale1973
Promises promises...I look forward to test driving one with you..Im sure we both will enjoy it..
Great topic, this is were my toy selling expertise comes in handy...c rings are fun..and yes I love the vibrating ones..and as for the question about where to put it, I know one called Intamacy Enhancer..it has two rings one that goes around the boys..and one around the cock..and has a little nubby part that rubs the clit...Its very nice... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

Do they come in cat sized?