Exotic pets....

I just recently acquired an iguana, my little dragon I like to call him or her!

I used to have a Burmese python a long time ago, his name was Ozzie! Ozzie got to be 18 ft long! A childhood friend had a pet tarantula, EEEWWW!
Have you had an unusual pet? Or knew someone who did?
Way cool girlfriend.. I have had many iguanas.. love them. And I also have many cool pets out here at my farm.... LLamaa, alpacas, roosters, pigs, goats, sheep, flying squirls, lots and lots of different birds.... you need to out and visit sometime.
I would love that! I already like animals of all kinds, 2 legged and 4 legged!
I used to own 2 ferrets.they are so adorable & addicting!

I would love to own one now,but they might scare the clients...lol!

{my SO and I want to own a ferret refuge one day}
There was a chinchilla at the pet shop where I bought my 'dragon', and PETA would be pissed at the thoughts I had!
NIC, I'm not a a PETA freak, but that Chinchilla was really cute.
Dogs and cats for me, but in the past I have had guinea pigs, a inside pet duck and a turtle. I hate snakes and spiders.
I hate hate hate frogs!!

{long story..but it involves running out of my house at midnite butt nekkid....lol}

what is the name Nic??
Danae is the name, it sounds unisex enough!
Could always go with the name of one of the Dragons from Game of Thrones (GEEK ALERT!!!!!!!!)
Actually, I thought the "Mother of Dragons" name was Danae, but her name is Daenerys. (I did check for the spelling!)
I am totally OBSESSED with that show! And The Borgias too!
DallasRain will never be comfortable in my home, heh.
My aunt used to have a Quaker parrot in our house when I was growing up. Boy was that bird a mean son of a gun lmao.

Even weirder, my older brother used to keep 3 diamondback rattlesnakes for several years that he had caught out in our front yard. Still have no fu*king clue what he was thinking with that one...
I had a gator for a pet when I was a kid. Mom was NOT happy with me over that!
I had a Burmese python, his name was Ozzie. I had him for about 2 years, when I first got Ozzie he was 8ft 8in long. In a years time, he grew to 18 feet!

This was before the internet and I had no idea that the more you feed them, the faster they grow!

As far as I know, he is living in a zoo in Massachusetts somewhere.