10 ways to make your sperm taste better

AMEN!! I do love me some tasty Cum...................IJS
I'll be right there with a hearty supply [wiping pineapple juice from chin] Ms A
There are a lot of restrictions to eating and alcohol use but the main thing, as the article points out, is that within the 12 to 24 hour window prior to your session, drink lots and lots of water and eat lots of fruits and cinnamon and avoid all the things it says to avoid. Smoking needs to be totally avoided at all times.
i am always skeptical of these tips, do they really make it taste better? Most of the supplements I see advertised really are just scams to get people to buy their product. Do you really have to go through all this trouble to make it taste better? I can see not smoking or eating strong tasting veggies like asparagus but all the other stuff seems to be kind of excessive. I mean really do most women even notice a difference? I like tasting myself from time to time but when coming in a chicks mouth it gets mixed with saliva anyway or inside a vagina it gets mixed with all the women's juices anyway.
Hell Yes we notice a difference.....I do love Cum being a Cock Slut, butt there is some sweet creamy Cum that makes you just lick your lips, then there is some you must just gulp........IJS
Make sure it goes onto the girls mouth and not yours. Taste will not be an issue. lol Ok bad joke. The pineapple thing is good.
I'm not a smoker, but ladies I've always wondered...can you tell the difference in the taste of a smoker vs. a non smoker? Not his kisses. lol
My SB loves the taste of mine.
I eat right though. I do smoke and she doesnt.

I had a few girls tell me my cum tastes great.
My SB loves the taste of mine.
I eat right though. I do smoke and she doesnt.

I had a few girls tell me my cum tastes great. Originally Posted by Gotyour6

Was that before or after she threw up lol
I awaiting for the Taste Testing Contest.............Mouth open, tongue out.................