IS THIS A SCAM .... OR SETUP /LE

• tok07
  • 05-14-2012, 06:48 PM
got this link for Email....

go to my site below and make a prior reservation to see me..My cell is 703 459 6826, leave me a message with your number and reservation number or I won’t call back....cant wait to suck on ur cock, babe..

http://mydiscreethoneys.com/karmela

Dude, you need a deposit to make an appointment. This is just terrible pimp marketing, hoping to catch a couple of idiots in the process.
Do your research...Google the number, you will find that there are several ads with the number (Modesto, CA; Evansville, IL; etc.); check the sites (this site, TER, Naughty Review, etc.).
If it does not feel right, do not pursue...there are many others out there...
Be safe.
got this link for Email....

...cant wait to suck on ur cock, babe
Originally Posted by tok07
Classy. I'm sure plenty of dumbasses fall for it or they wouldn't keep doing it.
Classy. I'm sure plenty of dumbasses fall for it or they wouldn't keep doing it. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
That's the key word allright. Dumbasses! Can there actually be people naive enough to fall for that scam-ridden tactic? Never mind I guess there is. Fuck wise up!!!!!!!. Comment not meant for any individual just dumbasses in general.
  • tok07
  • 05-15-2012, 04:31 AM
I sniffed it out pretty quickly.....the name doesn't even match the senders name....sounds Russian!!! (nothing against Russians)