First meeting jitters

Seeing a lady/gentleman for the first time probably involves some degree of nervousness.

Guys at least, get to read reviews and see pictures that at least give us an idea of the lady we'll meet. Ladies may have some back channel reviews, but not usually photos.

So DO you get nervous or more nervous for first time meetings? Do you do anything different to prepare or try to reduce that anxiety? Such as PM'ing or talking on the phone? This, of course, applies to both ladies and gents.

Ladies, how often do you find that you have to calm your new friend down when you first meet? What do you do that works?

And for those who are more social in nature, do you find that meeting the other party in a non BCD setting first helps? Such as a happy hour or even a lunch meeting before hand?

I'm just curious.
I am introverted so first meetings are usually pretty anxious for me. But that's part of the rush too. Feeling my heart beat in my ears as I park the car at the incall is better than a roller coaster.
I'm always nervous on a first meeting. Even with the assumption I know what she looks like and what to expect from reviews, there is always some thing weird about fucking a complete stranger based nothing more on a website, a few e-mails/texts/PMs and maybe a phone conversation. Also, remember as a guy, you really don't know for sure what the lady looks like. Pics could be stolen, old, doctored, etc And when it come to BCD, this is always a YMMV sport. So, yeah, there will always be some type of jitters involved. I find myself much more relaxed when seeing a lady for a second time.

As to you the last comment about a social setting, that is one of my role play fantasies. I want to set up a meet and greet first and make it like picking up a lady at a bar or club and then back to the room for some fun
I love to dive right in......As you know 1Curiousguy. I feel it is my job to set the gentleman at ease. I greet them at the door with a welCuming smile and a deep kiss and hug...which leads to more kissing.......which leads to me saying get naked........and YOU all know what that leads too...........YUM!
I think it is part of the high. I am a hunter so I like trolling backpage etc and it makes it fun.
  • Paven
  • 05-15-2012, 09:53 AM
I have a very engaging funny personality so I get them feeling at ease in no time. Just like their meeting a friend, I think laughing together makes the nervousness melt away. Then I smother them with my tits! LOL
I will admit that I am nervous EVERY time that I see a lady, no matter how many times I have seen her before. I do try to hide it and cover it with chit chat. I wonder how well I do? Ms. Athena, could you tell how nervous I was?

Ms. Athena, I do remember that meeting spectacularly well. I think I was less nervous due to the fact that we had met previously and I was more comfortable with you by then.

I did attend a social event recently and met several ladies I may see BCD. I am curious to see how that will affect us both. Especially since it may be a month since meeting them and then seeing them (both are traveling ladies)

I would love to take a lady out for dinner that ends up BCD. It's not something I've really done in civilian life so it would be a big thrill. Especially if it's a first time lady, it would make it closer to GFE for me.

Ladies, do you offer packages for that? Do you get many takers? And are you ladies ever nervous? So far none of you sounded like you would be.
I think most ladies that have been in this game long enough are we'll versed at calming down nerves. One thing that always helps is good conversation. A well thought out incall with pleasing music and scented candles are nice touches as well.
I love to dive right in......As you know 1Curiousguy. I feel it is my job to set the gentleman at ease. I greet them at the door with a welCuming smile and a deep kiss and hug...which leads to more kissing.......which leads to me saying get naked........and YOU all know what that leads too...........YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
agree totally and I think it helps "knowing" alittle about the person by online interaction,pm's and phone...afterall we are all just consenting adults having fun
Nerves are just part of it. If you find the lady you want to see is in chat go in and chat with her. It may help. Most ladies will have packages that are dinner dates.
Butt MB what do you mean?? YOU are my dinner.................IJS
Personally love that nervousness of the first time meeting, always have.
I am always nervous at first time meetings but usually i set the mood beforehand with candles/music/bubblebath and that calms me

then the next times,it is game on...lol

I was not nervous when I met Ms Athena....she is like my "soul sister of kinkiness"!!!

{Curious...I love every time we get together!!}
I always get nervous the first time I see a lady. While it can be exciting, sometimes it gets in the way. I have had a couple of ladies comment on it, and I guess there are times that I do like like a deer in the headlights. For me, the best times have been the second or third meetings when we (I) have gotten past all that. Still, it's the thrill of meeting a new lady and the possibilities for a great time that keep me seeking out the next adventure.
I get nervous prior to any session. The first time is the worst. It is even worse when we have been bantering on the board, or texting.