No Picture

No provider should be allowed to post without a PICTURE of themselves. Face can be blurred out..... but what good is a profile without some PICTURES?? Do women actually get responses w/o PICTURES??
Yes they should be allowed. It's up to them how much, or how little, they wish to expose/show. However, it would take A LOT of very, very, good reviews for me to consider seeing a lady who doesn't have pictures. Even then, it's no guarantee. Also, think about some of the ladies who post old/out-dated photos of themselves, especially ones taken 5+ years and 25 pounds ago. I think that is even worse than posting no photos at all since you will get a false expectation. Maybe someone is self-conscious about how they look, so they choose not to post photos. But if I had to choose, I'd prefer no photos to photos which mislead the customer.
yes...they do
Don't feel that ladies should not be allowed to post ads, without pictures,but they, should be required to provide a "picture request" feature. Understand security issues and such, but full disclousure/honest pictures are needed. If pictures turn out to be misleading, it becomes hobbist responsibilty to report that.
i understand where you coming from and my pictures are really of my body not with my face when comes to my showcase or pictures
My photos are 100% me and I always make sure I keep them updated(:
My photos are 100% me and I always make sure I keep them updated(: Originally Posted by **Karla**
Great example of how pictures can convey the essential info. to make a decision. Nice showcase Karla
I love the picture of you looking out the window. You moved to Oklahoma before I could meet you and I look forward to meeting you soon. How are your tan lines coming along?
Just because a provider doesn't have pictures on her profile...doesn't mean she doesn't have them. Some providers wait until after screening to offer pictures. I realize you don't believe in *safe screening*...but, you don't take the same types of risks as a provider does.

I didn't have any pictures for many years...even traveled outside of Texas without any pictures...and did very well. Reputation and consistent reviews are an integral part of our business.

I agree that profile pictures are very important, and most hobbyists prefer to see them...but, to make a blanket statement that providers *shouldn't be allowed* is a bit misguided...imo.
No pics in showcase is OK by me, but I would not book an appt unless there were some reviews with honest descriptions. Some ladies have a need to be discrete with their pics, while others put out plenty of pics that show their face and body. Some of the best looking ladies on eccie are utr and have no pics at all.
Let's just be glad that the men are not required to post pics of themselves in a showcase!
Some of the best looking ladies on eccie are utr and have no pics at all
Great point Jed...that's completely the truth! Some of the true Legends of SA are UTR providers!!
I'm with you Jed, glad we don't have to post our mugs.
I don't agree with the OP's statement, but I won't see a lady unless I've seen pictures or have met them at a GTG.
I don't agree with the OP's statement, but I won't see a lady unless I've seen pictures or have met them at a GTG. Originally Posted by BigBudha
Exactly! If you won't see someone because they don't have pics in their showcase, that's your prerogative. No provider should be forced to do something that takes them our of their comfort zone.

Seriously, WTF?!
No provider should be allowed to post without a PICTURE of themselves. Face can be blurred out..... but what good is a profile without some PICTURES?? Do women actually get responses w/o PICTURES?? Originally Posted by Txsunman
Have you sent out this comment to the ladies that caused you to post this thread? What were their comments back to you?

Are the ladies that you're posting this comment for active in posting in threads? If not then the audience that you're trying to get to will not even know that they have just lost a future client because they don't have photo's in their showcase.