Wanted to thank everyone..

I wanted to thank everyone for being so nice and welcoming at the meet n greet yesterday. Being as though it was my first social I was a bit nervous.. but now that I've met so many lovely people, I'm eager to meet more!

Thank you so much CK for everything you did to make sure all went according to plan and also, thank you for the drink. Great to finally meet you Mokoa, and thanks Boom for keeping me laughing. Levi thank you for the beads! Lol. There were SO many more people that I met and I would be naming names forever! Let's just say that everybody I met was amazing!

Ladies you were so much fun to talk to and I can't wait to see all of you again!

To everyone that attended that I DID NOT get to meet... I really hope we CAN meet or talk. I wish I would've had an opportunity to meet with everyone! Feel free to PM me!

Also a special thank you to Atxdream and Gumbo.... Both of you were awesome!! Yesterday wouldn't have been as wonderful as it was without the 2 of you!! I appreciate everything you both did for me.

I can't wait to attend the next, and the next, and the next!
Theres so many more people I want to meet!

XOXO
Gianna
and it was a pleasure meeting you as well......
It was great meeting hunny!
  • Gumbo
  • 05-16-2012, 08:46 PM
You're VERY welcome, Miss Gianna.

Any time spent around you is just flat out great, so accompanying you to your 1st social completely was my pleasure. I'm really glad you enjoyed meeting some of the fine gents and ladies of our community as I'm quite sure they enjoyed meeting you.

I also had a good time & met some great folks. Hope to see everyone again.

As always, thanks to the man that makes it happen.
Glad I got a chance to talk to you in person!! Hope it changed the way u felt about me.

and it was a pleasure meeting you as well...... Originally Posted by bigjimt52
Great meeting you too Lexxxi!!

It was great meeting hunny! Originally Posted by Sweet Lexxxi dd's

You're VERY welcome, Miss Gianna.

Any time spent around you is just flat out great, so accompanying you to your 1st social completely was my pleasure. I'm really glad you enjoyed meeting some of the fine gents and ladies of our community as I'm quite sure they enjoyed meeting you.

I also had a good time & met some great folks. Hope to see everyone again. Originally Posted by Gumbo
boooo...i missed it!!!
i heard you are sooo sexy!!
(and i think your pix are HOT)
glad to hear you had an awesome time!!!
Both are hot --- pics and in person,

Great to meet ya GJ --- Had fun laughin with ya
It was great meeting you. Hope to see you again.
It was great to finally see you attend one
Super happy Gumbo reached out & you gave me the opportunity to go with you. Sorry I couldnt stay longer, my evenings are very limited right now, but it was GREAT seeing everyone Gianna, you are a gem. I claim first doubles with you!
It was great meeting you too sweetheart. Loved talking to you. Hope we CAN meet!

It was great meeting you. Hope to see you again. Originally Posted by bamatide
Thanks Boom, great to meet you too!
Lol.. I'll never look at a taper candle the same again.
Hahaha. But I'll laugh every time!

Both are hot --- pics and in person,

Great to meet ya GJ --- Had fun laughin with ya Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka
It was great to finally be there! I had fun! Glad to see YOU! Hope to be there at many more.

It was great to finally see you attend one Originally Posted by levi tab