Birthday Specials

Just saw another ISO for this and it reminded me of the many conversations I've had with ladies & gents about this.

Do you ask for birthday specials from providers? If you have or plan to, do you tip a provider when it's her birthday? I know many gent are very generous when ladies wear their bday buttons at the M&FS.

Ladies, do you offer birthday specials for "new to you" hobbyists, only existing clients, or not at all? Is there are standard discount you offer for someone's bday or is it case by case? Do you offer specials when its your own bday?

I offer 10% off for those that have seen me before and they let me know its their bday. It doesn't have to be their exact day, I allow the week before or after. I usually try to plan something new to our session to make it memorable but I'm curious if I'm on par with other providers.
For bday specials i usually do a hhr rate for hr session if asked and on my bday i never really got much except frm an ex client/friend..spa treatment gift certificate, laptop, purse and shopping.. but he and i were very close. Its sad that hes not hobbying anymore but i understand why he had to part ways ..

so yes i offer discounts but for repeat friends only ...
Yes I offer discounts for birthdays, usually like $50 off and I might do something nice like grab a cake or cupcakes or pie or something if I know it's coming up. This generally only works with established friends though.
yes i do and what ever there birthday dirty mind what do on there special day with notice
I've never thought to ask about it, to be honest. I wouldn't expect any discount, but it would be a welcome treat if the lady was offering.
WOO HOO -- My Birthday is coming up -- LOL

Ida never thought to ask for it before either -- If I knew it was her Bday I would offer dinner or lunch or something
Good thread. I've gotten a birthday special before on a couple of my birthdays during the time i've hobbied. All came from providers I had seen regularly and the special usually just came up in conversation. The specials usually involved more time for an hour's fee. I think it would be a little odd to ask for a birthday special from a provider i have not met. Seems that that kind of special requires knowing the hobbyist and trust. If not i could start contacting new providers every other week and claiming its my birthday.

With a couple providers that i have known when their birthday was, i've usually brought a gift of what i know they like, perfume, bottle of something, gift card, etc, etc, and i usually offer to buy some dinner.
  • savak
  • 05-17-2012, 11:12 AM
My birthdays coming ip later this summer. I definitely have plans to spoil myself through a provider and go a little extra. It would be nice for a provider to be cool and offer me a discount for my birthday, especially if im a repeat client. But i dont request discounts out of respect for providers.
If I know it's someone's birthday...regardless if they're current friends or not...I make sure to do something extra special. Birthday SURPRISES are the best...when someone isn't expecting something...it's more of a gift!
  • Maxx
  • 05-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Boy, it's gonna get just like Denny's around here with the birthday specials!! How about a senior citizens discount? Hell you ladies would go broke! LOL

I think just having had the opportunity to be with some of you ladies is discount enough, but an occasional extra 1/2 hr for the 1 hr cost would be nice!

Oh and my birthday is coming up soon! I'll show my ID for verification.
maxx ...yes ...that not to young wild couger discount for men....
Specials on birthdays? I could not even find a provider to be with on my birthday. I just had my 35th birthday last weak and had no luck. But that is what I get for not being in good old SA.
Thank you Karla for giving me a belayed Birthday treat.

My crappy B-day
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=446936
aww salsa
glad karla was able to make it better
Can I have a I burned to much diesel today discount??
Can I have a I burned to much diesel today discount?? Originally Posted by BoomShakaLaka

Boom if you get that,I want an old and horney discount............:laughing1 :