Ladies-Please post more info.

You can save yourself from answering the following BASIC questions over and over if you will just post the information.
1. Location-Don't just say San Antonio; this is a BIG place. At least post what PART of town you're in.
2. Many gents; I included, like spinners. Post your height and weight.
3. If you are P411 or ECCIE post your user name.
4. If you join ECCIE PLEASE post some pictures and other information.
5. If you are 5'9" but only weigh 100# you are NOT petite. Petite by definition means "short and slender".
Thank you!
I'm not sure what you're trying to say exactly, but...

1. Some of us don't want our location posted until after screening is verified...and, that's OUR prerogative

2. We do have our height/weight and other info listed...in our *showcase*

3. Most of us who are P411 providers post a link to our P411 acct...on ECCIE it's our handle

4. Most of us already have some pictures...those who don't have a reason for not posting them...and, some will offer after screening

5. If a provider is 5'9, 100# with true pics and calls herself petite...how difficult is it to determine that she may not fit the EXACT definition of PETITE? I would say it's more factual...than someone who's 5'9, 180#...showing 15yr old pictures minus 40#...calling themselves PETITE. (lol)
Luv You Nikki
You cannot tell how TALL a person is from a pic
You cannot tell how TALL a person is from a pic
You're absolutely correct! (lol)
  • GTDak
  • 05-19-2012, 11:46 AM
1. I agree. Even a very generic area would be nice. NE, S, Central, Medical Center....
2. Pics would be more important to me.
3. If they are posting on eccie you have the user name. Maybe clarify this one.
4. Cant agree with you more!
5. Id consider 5'9" 100lbs petite.
GTDak...please remember that some providers don't have a static location. They may move around to accomodate hobbyists that cannot drive to a certain area of town. Also, providers that do this usually post their availability/general location in their ads or signature.
GTDak-Many ECCIE providers HAVE NO SHOWCASE-I would not allow posting without a SHOWCASE-nor would I give verified provider status without a SHOWCASE--IF I were a moderator -that is. And Liki I don't care if they travel the world ---where are they TODAY?
Txsunman...so, you're proposing that the ladies should just cater to YOU? What about all the other hobbyists? What if she rents a place to accomodate a couple of gents in SA...then, travels to Austin for the evening?

We're only allowed so many ads per week. Why is it so difficult for YOU to simply send a RESPECTFUL PM to a provider that you're interested in meeting...and, ask her where her general location is? Most respectful hobbyists do not consider *research* as a burden when considering someone to meet.

As for showcases...some providers are new and maybe they're working on a showcase. While others are UTR and will never have a showcase. That does NOT mean...they're any less of a provider and should be pressured into doing what YOU want.
GTDak-Many ECCIE providers HAVE NO SHOWCASE-I would not allow posting without a SHOWCASE-nor would I give verified provider status without a SHOWCASE--IF I were a moderator -that is. And Liki I don't care if they travel the world ---where are they TODAY? Originally Posted by Txsunman
Actually you need to start your own site to do that. ECCIE does not have that restriction so even if you were a mod you could not prevent a provider from posting because she does not have pictures.

What's with the picture obsession? If a provider does not have pics, scratch her off your list and go see one that does.
The hos who are too lazy to read this are the ones to whom I am referring. And PICTURES--soooo you call the gurl and say "by the way what do you look like"? Can you email me some pictures. I am not obsessed w/pics. I am obsessed w finding a cute spinner. IS THERE ONE PERSON READING THIS WHO WILL AGREE W/MEEEEEE???
NOONE should post 'till their info. W?PICS is complete
The hos who are too lazy to read this are the ones to whom I am referring. And PICTURES--soooo you call the gurl and say "by the way what do you look like"? Can you email me some pictures. I am not obsessed w/pics. I am obsessed w finding a cute spinner. IS THERE ONE PERSON READING THIS WHO WILL AGREE W/MEEEEEE??? Originally Posted by Txsunman
Damn nice that you have already figured that your target audience is NOT READING your post...
I agree with the gorgeous one! That's Nikki just in case you have not done your *research* !!! This site works well,it's not perfect but what is!! All I ask the provides is have up to date pictures!!I have a camera if you have the time.My avatar is one of my finest hours or was it 2 hours...
Txsunman...so, you're proposing that the ladies should just cater to YOU? What about all the other hobbyists? What if she rents a place to accomodate a couple of gents in SA...then, travels to Austin for the evening?

We're only allowed so many ads per week. Why is it so difficult for YOU to simply send a RESPECTFUL PM to a provider that you're interested in meeting...and, ask her where her general location is? Most respectful hobbyists do not consider *research* as a burden when considering someone to meet.

As for showcases...some providers are new and maybe they're working on a showcase. While others are UTR and will never have a showcase. That does NOT mean...they're any less of a provider and should be pressured into doing what YOU want. Originally Posted by Likinikki