Hilarious Scam

OMG! Ok, these people keep using this lady's stolen pics all the time (BP) at desperation hours (2a-5a) and Outcalls only. This is nothing new... but for some reason I read the add this time and it is SO funny I had to share.

first of all no allowed... so the real men who check my page step up and give a lady a good time...im elixis im 2, and as as they come!!! im very opened minded and love every thing that bring excitment plesure and a fun filled night!!! not looking for any board-game playing boys..would like the gentelmen of san antonio....im willing to go wher others dare not to!!!so what are you waiting for call me we can enjoy a hell of a night
please no afro-americans
5129992904 call me ,

"First of all no allowed..."---really? no one?
"I'm elixis I'm 2" ------------Damn that's young! ROFLMAO!
"And as as they come!!!" ----I as therefore I as!

I love how the tone is all professional and yet this is the most brutal tour-de-force of bad grammar EVER!

Too Funny!

....im willing to go wher others dare not to!!!so what are you waiting for ..... Hell to freeze over? (lol)
What the???? I could not understand a word of it! LOL
Hey Pep...whatcha doin? Answer your text...wanna go watch the game tonight?
Ah sorry didn't see it. Staying in on this lazy day. Watching movies and eating birthday cake remix from cold stone creamery Gotta get up early tomorrow, so no going out tonight. Thanks though!
You two can come over my place for a game watching deal?
Fixing to put the steaks on the grill lady's? LOL
no board-game playing boys? guess this nerd will have to PLAY with someone else