Sports Bars In SA...

My friends and I are trying to find a decent Sports Bar in SA. Anyone know of a good Sports Bar...with good TVs *with sound*...reasonable drinks and food?

We've done all of the hot waitress places (twin peaks, bikinis, hooters, tilted kilt) but, seating is hard to find...food is mediocre...and drinks are expensive.

Nice Racks...horrible screens...horrible food...only thing they have going are their cheap drinks.

Big Sams...large place with lots of TVs, but have to either reserve a table or get there early...mediocre food and expensive drinks.

Mitchells...small place in the Castle Hills area...reasonable drinks...but no food and only one large TV
How about legends sports bar, or off 151 there is a sportsbar inside the hotel... sheesh i cant remember the name of it but its ok there.

hmmm...??
Hope you get more responses than this Niki.

Can't remember the name but there's one on 1000 Oaks and Henderson Pass, was an second location for Fatsos, with volleyball, in the back. Need to get over there, and check it out.
Think sports bar name in post #3 is Sideliners, thought I heard an ad on the radio this afternoon. Any one have an info.?
My friends and I are trying to find a decent Sports Bar in SA. Anyone know of a good Sports Bar...with good TVs *with sound*...reasonable drinks and food? Originally Posted by Likinikki
Have you checked out the, evilOlive? They're at the old Jack's location on 1000 Oaks/Jones Maltsberger. They have extremely reasonable drink prices and they have some good food choices. They have some nice tv's and have the sound on for the major sporting events. (NFL, MLB, etc.) I don't think they do the MMA fights or boxing though.
BB...I forgot about that place. Do they check IDs?
BB...I forgot about that place. Do they check IDs?
Damn Nikki! I've been told you have a youthful appearance, but I didn't know you still get carded. Way to go foxy lady!!!!
Pericos in Huebner Oaks is a good place, more of a restaurant but they have a lot of tv's and usually turned up loud with late happy hour specials. The web site does not mention much of the entertainment side of the place but it's there alrighty: http://www.pericosgrill.com/
BB...I forgot about that place. Do they check IDs? Originally Posted by Likinikki
I've never been carded there. (You know what I look like, plus I get carded just about everywhere) But I imagine it's YMMV?

sounds like this could be a good time party....the Ticket on Pat Booker maybe but kinda out of the ideal area...
i tend to always end up in a Fast Eddies, but thats cause I like to play pool to keep myself from getting shit faced from boredom. The only one Ive been to in SA is the one on Babcock and its got lots of TVs, Love going there on fight nights to watch UFC and play free pool. They card on fight nights for sure, I don't know about other nights, I always get carded cause Im usually buying and I look younger than I am.
Fatso's on Bandera. Great food, plenty of room, and plenty to drink...Plenty of screens and hard core SPURS fans.
  • Mokoa
  • 05-22-2012, 11:01 PM
Surprised I have not seen Lion and Rose mentioned.