All Star Weekend Talent

Who else is already salivating over the thought of the incredible talent that will come into town over the MLB All Star Weekend? We should have a running post for ads that pop up in the near future for these hotties who come to visit!!
Not to mention probably a stepped-up LE presence. No thanks! I'll stick with our well known local ladies!
Yes. A great time to stay home and watch the festivities or (if you're lucky enough) get a ticket to either day's action.
snooky, your mission, should decide to accept it, is to play the role of minesweeper that weekend to protect your fellow hobbyists! Will you accept the challenge?

I bought my HR Derby ducet today. For the rest of the weekend I'll be in front of my big screen. Big events like this usually just bring bigger troubles.
What do you mean, we already have incredible talent in KC

Who else is already salivating over the thought of the incredible talent that will come into town over the MLB All Star Weekend? We should have a running post for ads that pop up in the near future for these hotties who come to visit!! Originally Posted by snooky
snooky, your mission, should decide to accept it, is to play the role of minesweeper that weekend to protect your fellow hobbyists! Will you accept the challenge?

Originally Posted by scorpio31
And he can join the growing number that already reside on this SHMB....

And he can join the growing number that already reside on this SHMB.... Originally Posted by malwoody
Amen to that, brother. Sadly, but humorously, the list seems to grow exponentially every week!

Sorry for the stupidity,what is SHMB?
Sorry for the stupidity,what is SHMB? Originally Posted by Fastcar
"Silly Hooker Message Board"

Sorry for the stupidity,what is SHMB? Originally Posted by Fastcar
Hang in there Stud...maybe someday you can be as fast as your....

Originally Posted by scorpio31
I love minesweeper the only problem is I always get blown up.....maybe I should stay home that weekend, cause I sure as hell don't have a ticket to the game.