Jules Milano's 'Stealing Casanova's Harem'

http://jmgeyserconsulting.com/blog-3...va-s-harem.php

I just read this page on Jules Milano's (from Austin) website and have to ask..."Does this work?" Now, I know that each of you is different. God knows I have a difficult time figuring any of you out. So, how about giving us a pointer or two?

Jules, I'm gonna put this information to the test when I come to Austin in August.
Damn was that a review.
wow that was hot when i seen jules i did several of those things to her but this was the first time i read this i guess that was why we had such an awsome time together.
Yeah, I have NO IDEA why I haven't called her yet. Well, in all honesty, I see the same provider every time I'm in Austin. Everything about this provider strikes me as sexy. Now I just have to come up with a reason to travel to Austin. Time to call a Board Meeting!
I cannot be objective about Jules because I have seen her many times but I know what she describes works for her (for sure!). It also worked for the ladies we have included in our three-somes.

So: Yes, it works!!!
Yeah, I have NO IDEA why I haven't called her yet. Well, in all honesty, I see the same provider every time I'm in Austin. Everything about this provider strikes me as sexy. Now I just have to come up with a reason to travel to Austin. Time to call a Board Meeting! Originally Posted by Say What
Let us all come together for a meeting.