Can't get into chatt???

I never had a problem getting into chatt, is anyone else having this problem?
No. Chat is operating normally at this time.
Just shows a whte blank fo me :/
me too, and I waited a few minutes. Well its interesting, but I never really do business from there lol, so I guess its ok
You might wanna make sure your adobe flash and java programs are up to date, as well as whatever browser you use. I use firefox and don't have issues. Hope that helps.
I use Explorer. I was messing around trying to get Adobe Flash to work??? IDK. How do I check it and remove it?
I never had a problem getting into chatt, is anyone else having this problem? Originally Posted by bustyamy
Hey Amy, I think all you have to do is push the button! I'll see if I can get in and we can chat! I am so bored! I need some good, wild, sex...any men out there willing...keep this in mind...I need to be picked up in a limo...
I have noticed that it'll start loading and get to about 80-87% and sort of freeze or stop. I simply click on the CHAT button again and it loads. Does this almost every time I attempt to jump in chat.

Speaking of chat, though, I am noticing that on the main home page, it's not listing those people who are currently in chat. Sometimes it's nice to see who's in there before entering. Any chance of getting the list back on the ECCIE home page?
  • Mokoa
  • 05-26-2012, 10:52 PM
Speaking of chat, though, I am noticing that on the main home page, it's not listing those people who are currently in chat. Sometimes it's nice to see who's in there before entering. Any chance of getting the list back on the ECCIE home page? Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
That is a known issue and is being worked on at this time.
I can not enter chat now... loads up to 94% and freezes. Could be my location (overseas)...
Working fine for me right now
Poor chat addicts cant get in chat lol...