FALSE ACCUSATIONS!! HELP

so today I got an email from one of my old regualrs that is a member and told me there was an alert that I was working with LE. That is ENTIRELY INCORRECT!! I AM NOT WORKING WITH ANY LE!! .

have any of you ladies had such terrible incorrect accusation made apon you .. I need help. Any suggestions?? ..

Some gentleman went as far as to say that I haven't been posting as often?! HAS ANYONE EVER HERD OF A VACATION?? TIME OFF FROM WORK?? ...
Crazy untrue/ultra fabricated/absolutely impossible rumors fly on sites with little town little sections like this. Keep doing what you do with some improvements and it will blow over. Everyone takes vacations, in fact, this was the first winter that I actually regularly toured throughout because the weather was so nice.
Don't sweat it, you have a killer body and hey, even negative publicity is still publicity. If anything your regulars will stick by you even more and new guys will want to see "the changed bad girl". Maybe you can even use it to your advantage with marketing. "I'm ready to spread 'em and get my pat down", "I've been a bad girl I need a full cavity search", "squat and moan", "I am a bad girl come give me a spanking"...
I'm not at all making light of your stress full situation but through the years of being utr and on sites I have witnessed that there isn't a single thing that a girl can't come back from or use to her advantage if she fixes problems and sticks with it.
Just take some time to focus on you and how to focus on your business. Maybe reinvent your image or take a look at the way you run your business. This is an ongoing learning process, when you stop learning, getting better, evolving/ adapting, and then some you will burn out. Take time to think about how to fix things or to think about if this is something you genuinely want to do. I personally don't know you and I'm not trying to make assumptions, I am just trying to throw my 2 cents in and hopefully it will help.

Thank ypusp much for your advice ... some people don't understand that.false accusations like this could really hurt them financially. Rent food car payments. Diapers for my child.. its pretty rediculous I way.!
I am dealing with a similar situation presently. Although, it is not the same type of accusation, it is still hurtful, and was entirely unprovoked. Keep your chin up Dear, and don't let it get to you. The Gentleman who see you will most likely defend you.
What kind of false accusations?
u made it quite obvious u have a problem with albanyblonde spill the beans or let it go
I'm done
  • Quail
  • 06-11-2012, 05:15 PM
I'm done Originally Posted by justin2659
Thank you Justin. Very wise decision for everyone involved. I appreciate this very much.
  • GP
  • 06-11-2012, 06:48 PM
I recently was involved in a similiar situation.I was bashed by a member here and false accusations were made but like Albany blonde said your regulars will take up for you and your reviews will speak for themself.All you can do is keep providing good service and if anything this will most likely help your business not hurt it.Trust me with every bad situation theres always something good to come out of it so dont let it bother you.If needed take a step back to analyze the situation and try to make improvements in your business where they are needed and you will get through this.
Jen,

Good points all! Thank you!

DD
jen has your menu opened back up>
Yes it has babe
A former lady had this same problem. Once a review or two comes on from reputable gents here it will all subside.

False accusations are part of the game. Guys make shit up. Women make shit up. Some will believe one and not the other. Keep your head down and perform. No drama.