Tea Party has switched to Pine Sol

• WTF
  • 06-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Okay, mildly amusing but what does that have to do with any tea party? Once again you've proven your name WTF. Where did they find all of those gay guys who take their cleaning so seriously and scream like little girls? They have to be democrats, gay democrats.
  • WTF
  • 06-05-2012, 09:34 AM
. Where did they find all of those gay guys who take their cleaning so seriously and scream like little girls? . Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I found them at various Tea Rallies. Mostly the ones Michelle Bachman husband attended!
Everyone knows we use Fabuloso...

...and there's nothing wrong with it either.
Gawd, WTF. You're losing it. Please take my advice and seek therapy. It's getting worse.
  • WTF
  • 06-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Gawd, WTF. You're losing it. Please take my advice and seek therapy. It's getting worse. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Did you watch the video? It was funny.

I was just joking about the Tea Nuts....they really do not have anything to do with Pine Sol. You and JD need to lighten the fuc up.
It just didn't make any sense with respect to the Tea Party. On it's own, the video is funny, but your correlation simply didn't make any sense. Take that, fuc'er!
"I found them at various Tea Rallies. Mostly the ones Michelle Bachman husband attended!

I am surprised. I didn't know that you swung that way WTF and to think you could find them at Tea Party rallies. I guess they are inclusive.
  • WTF
  • 06-05-2012, 01:05 PM
It just didn't make any sense with respect to the Tea Party. On it's own, the video is funny, but your correlation simply didn't make any sense. Take that, fuc'er! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Tea Rally, Pine Sol Rally.

Sometimes a joke works
Sometimes it doesn't.

My version of the Chief in, ''Little Big Man''
http://thepeoplescube.com/current-tr...ies-t8951.html

Or is it the other way 'round? Originally Posted by Iaintliein
Saved that to favorites. Checking it out in a little bit. Looks promising.