Pegging the Man - What's in it for the Woman?

OK, Ladies. We've all chatted about this re men who want it, perhaps even adding a Tranny to make it interesting. BUT...or is that BUTT.. when it's a woman wearing a big, bobbing rubbery phallus and her target is a man's back door..what is it that makes it so attractive or exciting an experience for the wo(man)? Is it being the one doing the poking? Being the dominant force in the session? But do you really need a fake penis to accomplish that?
Its highly erotic satisfying and induces a great orgasm (for myself) to know a man is being pleasured. It furthers the intensity when adding a dominant force as well as the idea of doing something that some consider forbidden.
If a woman is truly into this sort of play and is trained in her craft then it is a high sexual experience for her as well as the man. I get my dopimine fix from taking the man to new levels of pleasure. Watching his face and body rise up and he is having intense O after O. This makes me cream my panties.....If I had any on that is. Having one give you the power to take them to extreme levels of pleasure is a natural high.
I have been turned on by the concept of BDSM and M/S. But I never liked the concept of humiliation and painful punishment. I get that it turns people. I would like to experience this milder form of, for lack of a better term, pleasurable punishment and servitude.

Is there a name for this milder level, so that I may describe it to a provider?
I have been turned on by the concept of BDSM and M/S. But I never liked the concept of humiliation and painful punishment. I get that it turns people. I would like to experience this milder form of, for lack of a better term, pleasurable punishment and servitude.

Is there a name for this milder level, so that I may describe it to a provider? Originally Posted by n1pplenut
Just tell the Domme that PLEASURE and SERVITUDE...
I go from mild to WILD!
Mild play is what you want.
More tactile and real. Erotic and teasing and rubbing your penis.
Attached Images File Type: jpg tns_1522478.jpg (3.9 KB, 1224 views)
ditto with the ladies above!

I get so hot & horny doing that,that I am "high on it" the rest of the day!
I agree with the ladies. My best experiences and ladies who I returned to have been with ladies who get a strong thrill at performing pegging.
I'd love to have it done, but physically can't.
Allowing her to pleasure herself while pleasuring you is the most erotic act anyone can do...to hear her moans and to feel her cumming and see the wetness of her pussy after she is done is priceless......I can see how it can be awesome for a woman to be in complete control of the guy as the guy gives up his control to her. It's all about the pleasure, not who gives it or receives it, but rather both are giving and receiving at the same time, over and over....love the kink love the peg
It's nice to invest in a wirelessly remote controlled egg and or butterfly so that you can please her while she pegs away.
The SO says she loves the power and dominance; the ability to make someone moan a certain way and feel a certain way is intoxicating.
It's nice to invest in a wirelessly remote controlled egg and or butterfly so that you can please her while she pegs away. Originally Posted by Squeegie

This would have some great sensations for the man as well!
Its highly erotic satisfying and induces a great orgasm (for myself) to know a man is being pleasured. It furthers the intensity when adding a dominant force as well as the idea of doing something that some consider forbidden. Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
If a woman is truly into this sort of play and is trained in her craft then it is a high sexual experience for her as well as the man. I get my dopimine fix from taking the man to new levels of pleasure. Watching his face and body rise up and he is having intense O after O. This makes me cream my panties.....If I had any on that is. Having one give you the power to take them to extreme levels of pleasure is a natural high. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
AMEN! I can come just by giving it to you. All circumstances make a perfect storm.. you please me (not necessarily sexually), and what I want pleases you. Taking a man from behind is so contradictory to what the world says is 'normal'. Working my hips and having you push back. The feel of the strap putting pressure on my clit. Put two sexual beings on the same level, with all these taboos, and all of those factors is enough to make me O. But I'll never tell you that.
I just got routed to this thread from another realm. My question is this...

Has anyone ever pooped on the strap? If they have, how do you handle it?

I only ask, because I was doing Greek with a young lady and I accidentally chilly-dogged her. The momentum of my thrusts caused me to smear between her perfectly shaped butt-cheeks. We were both mortified and it was a mood killer for us. I can't imagine if I left matter on someone's rubber toy.

How do you handle that kind of oopsie, when rubbing their nose in it, and hitting them with a rolled news paper isn't really an option.
god damnit JJ, just the eloquence of how you ask shit makes me laugh my ass off. its a good question but still have to hold my cracked rib from pain.