amputee

Not sure if this has been discussed/explored. I am an amputee right at the elbow (have arm from should to elbow and still have part of the elbow joint). Always wondered if a woman would want to use the arm as a dildo? With the elbow joint I can flex the arm and move the end of the arm quite a bit.

Just curious if anyone has tried this....
I should really go to bed.
Kind of a fist without the fist. lol
My guess would be if you seem self-concious about it they will try to ignore it, but if you are ok about it and offer, then sure I say most would be up for it.
I'll second what fishguy said. For some, possibly a lot of women, it will be a squick factor seeing you period. Most of the professionals here would do their best to accomodate you, but your particular request might be a bit much.

I'd actually say throw up an ISO in your area, that would be a quick way to find the women who are interested and willing.. I know for a fact in Dallas you'd probably have 10-20 ladies more than willing, lining up at the chance, especially with your open attitude about things. In your neck of the woods, it might be different.

Congratulations to you for taking ownership of something that is different about you, and having the courage to find ways to incorporate it in a positive role in your life. That attitude alone will take you far in life, and speaks wonders to your character. I wish you well in your pursuit, and in all that life has to offer.
My father was an amputee at the wrist. He used the the stub for everything. I imagine at some point.......
Lol.

Ya I wouldn't even mention it to a girl before hand. Just consider it your normal and let things flow. If she allows FIV then I imagine she might be open to WIV.
WHATTTTTT. I'm just TRYing to visualize this one
If you're ever in Austin, I'd love to play with your stub... and your amputated part. Sorry, couldn't resist the humor. But seriously, I would love to play - I think it would be hot as hell!