BP Promo Code

Does anyone happen to have the current BP promo code?

Thanks a ton and PM!!

XoXo

M
let me know as well I am going to have to give them my first Born..
They dont have one right now that I am aware of.
I have not gotten one in quite a while come to think of it.
Yeah, they continue to raise their prices with no incentive for their customers who are faithfully posting numerous times a week........lame. I emailed them and they said they didn't currently have one.
What Katrina said.

It IS annoying. They've really raised the rates and although two dollars per ad doesn't sound like much, add to that the five dollars raise to $20 to repost the ad ... then we're at a TON of money to post on backpage.

I know that some people hate the site. But it's done well by me. I just wish that they were appreciative of the ladies that support the site and have been doing so.

EXCELLENT topic! And thanks!

Elisabeth
  • Paven
  • 06-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Every time I have contacted them in the last few months, they say that they're working on it. How long does it take to come up with a code?!

I utilize that site as well being a BP advertiser rather than a BP GiRL lol, I get awesome clients from there. It's the only site that I've ever paid to advertise on, but they need to chill out raising the fees the way that they have been!
I quit using craigslist for my ads. I sure wish they'd put out another promo code, as they raised the rates from $1 to $2 (an Oklahoma thing I guess). I shouldn't complain too much since I've seen it $8-$10 in other places. But, Brooke's right, no current promo code here either.