Looking to move to Nashville

• TNguy
  • 06-12-2012, 12:26 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm wanting to move to Nashville. Currently living just north of Dallas, but was born in Nashville and wanting to start a new chapter. I'm currently a Property Manager doing both residential and commercial properties. I am on Careerbuilder but was wanting to see if anyone had any good suggestions for finding a good job in Nashville. I've held management positions in several industries so it doesn't have to be a property management position.

I saw where Icon In The Gulch was hiring and sent them my resume. Hope to hear back from them. Any other ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for any advice or suggestions.

TNguy
  • FK
  • 06-28-2012, 10:47 PM
I would say use Monster.com also.
I love Nashville and wish I was moving there! I wouldn't think anyone would have a problem finding a job. I do visit Nashville pretty often.
Ah, looking forward to having you. Let us know, please, how we can help you.

Nashville isn't any more difficult than other job markets but it certainly has its twists. Include in your search the area south of Nashville, the Brentwood/Cool Springs/Franklin area. While the Monster/CareerBuilder stuff is good and will work, you'll want to also include direct-target approaches on major industries like the Tennessee Board of Regents, Nissan, GM, and the healthcare industry. Finance isn't huge in Nashville and telecom is sluggish. Watch the Nashville Business Journal and other local rags. You'll find something.

All the best. And if you succeed in getting Fallon to move here, we'll all chip in to pay your rent...
best to ya babe....have fun & be prosperous!
indeed.com
the top rated board per unique visitors (good luck)